• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Oct 26, 2017
Mushroom Kingdom
He's also a murderer

nj1015.com

As defiant NJ gym makes news, donors choose to honor teen killed by owner

Ian Smith, the owner of Atilis Gym in Bellmawr and a conservative hero, killed 19-year-old Kevin Ade in Galloway, NJ on April 28, 2007.

well that escalated quickly

ioGGd8Z.gif

DrScruffleton

Oct 26, 2017
Not really sure what "No Science" means. Like he doesn't believe in science?
One of the biggest talking points from these kinds of people is that there is 0 science that lock downs change anything and that the only point of them is to kill small businesses

or something like that...difficult to decipher what these dumb fucks mean sometimes

Dremorak

Oct 25, 2017
New Zealand
Feel like posting a big sign outside that shows how much cheaper it is in the long run to just buy your own equipment

And also you won't, you know, spread a deadly disease which is always a bonus

maxxpower

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
California
California needs to get serious about covid like other states. My entire county ignored Gavin's stay at home order and where are the fucking consequences.

Mahonay

Oct 25, 2017
Pencils Vania
Feel like posting a big sign outside that shows how much cheaper it is in the long run to just buy your own equipment

And also you won't, you know, spread a deadly disease which is always a bonus
It is incredibly hard to find gym equipment right now, and all of the prices are absurdly inflated. I looked into it.

I still stopped going to the gym when numbers got worse because I'm not a dumb fucking asshole.

DrScruffleton

Oct 26, 2017
How is he legally allowed to run a business if he had his license pulled? All under the table payments now?

louiedog

Oct 25, 2017
A business down the street from where I work just shut down because nearly every single employee tested positive for covid this month. The first week after essential businesses like ours opened up I saw their employees all wearing masks and standing in a circle with more than 6 ft between themselves outside talking every morning. Over time that began to change and for the last couple of months they often had masks dangling from one ear or around their chins if they had them at all. After work they'd be huddled up in close groups, masks completely off, chatting around their cars for 20+ minutes.

Meanwhile, my company which necessitates working in closer quarters with each other than their warehouse business, hasn't had a single transmission. There have been people who have tested positive or had contact outside of work requiring quarantine, but we've managed to stay safe. I'm sure it's not a coincidence that we require staff to do temp checks daily and I haven't seen anyone's face since March.

Greg NYC3

Oct 26, 2017
Miami
He's also a murderer

nj1015.com

Ian Smith, the owner of Atilis Gym in Bellmawr and a conservative hero, killed 19-year-old Kevin Ade in Galloway, NJ on April 28, 2007.
How does a 33 year-old ex-convict become the owner of a massive gym? Did a bank give him a loan?
God, I'm sick of beards
Beards are fine, but anyone with one of those 1890s-era long beards sets off immediate red flags.

Deleted member 36578

Dec 21, 2017
He's also a murderer

nj1015.com

Wow ok. So his family is wealthy which allows him to kill someone and get away with it, and endanger the public with this gym shit. Fuck that. Fuck the way our system is operating. This pisses me off. He should fucking die and the world would be a better place for it.

Kyrios

Oct 27, 2017
This guy has been a fucking asshole since the lockdowns started earlier this year.

flyinj

Oct 25, 2017
People who lick their finger when turning a page are fucking disgusting.

Hopefully that practice will die off with Covid.

HardRojo

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Peru
Man, they really sold you some very weird and selfish idea of freedom in the US, huh?

ElOdyssey

Oct 30, 2017
Saw this on instagram from a page I used to love and followed. After showing this and saying "respect" I quickly unfollowed. Ridiculous and so irresponsible.

OP
OP
SageShinigami

SageShinigami

Oct 27, 2017
Saw this on instagram from a page I used to love and followed. After showing this and saying "respect" I quickly unfollowed. Ridiculous and so irresponsible.

I texted a friend this to poke fun about how goofy gyms are. I am absolutely positive he's going to flip since he works at a gym and takes masking up super serious.