• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

DeoGame

Dec 11, 2018

Important notes:

1. It's a beast
2. Senua Saga has been in development since before the acquisition
3. The new controller is slightly smaller with an improved dpad.
4. The console is about 12" by 6" (I calculated using controllers for scale as given) and can be used vertically and horizontally.
5. It's super quiet.
6. E3 will be huge next year, and their goal is to showcase games first and foremost.
7. The goal is to be the most powerful and immersive console on the market.
Edit:
8. 1000s of games across Xbox One, Xbox 360 and Xbox. All Xbox One accessories work (not sure about 360, sorry)
9. The new controller can be used with PC and Xbox One too.
10. You can suspend and resume multiple games at once.

Last edited:

kubev

Oct 25, 2017
California
Any word on the extra button on the controller? Dedicated share button, from the looks of it?

EDIT: Ah, yes, that's what it is.

ciddative

Apr 5, 2018
Would MS know the final PS5 specs by now?

Seems maybe premature to use "fastest" and "most powerful" in promotion this far out

Also if the logo doesn't rotate, pack it in Sony won

Deleted member 58832

User requested account closure
Banned
Jul 27, 2019
Yes but what the people (me) really want to know is the scope of backwards compatibility. I still have a good chunk of games locked to my 360.

Oct 27, 2017
I was hoping for more information on the backward compatibility With all systems. Does this mean just the games they got working on Xbox one or will this be complete backward compatibility?

qatak

Oct 27, 2017
12x6x6! what a weird size. I wonder what kind of fan and cooling tech is in there.

Cien

Oct 25, 2017
it can be horizontal. now we can stop the concern trolling about how it cant fit into an entertainment center.

kubev

Oct 25, 2017
California

rokkerkory

Banned
Jun 14, 2018

Important notes:

1. It's a beast
2. Senua Saga has been in development since before the acquisition
3. The new controller is slightly smaller with an improved dpad.
4. The console is about 12" by 6" (I calculated using controllers for scale as given) and can be used vertically and horizontally.
5. It's super quiet.
6. E3 will be huge next year, and their goal is to showcase games first and foremost.
7. The goal is to be the most powerful and immersive console on the market.
Edit:
8. 1000s of games across Xbox One, Xbox 360 and Xbox. All Xbox accessories work.

Great write up. Cant effin wait

LBsquared

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Nov 22, 2019
Did he admit they named it that so people would abbreviate it Xbox SeX?