• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 25, 2017
Why do people quote that xbox era place? It's just a bunch of people who make shit up. It's the same dudes who spread all that FUD about the PS5 post-launch.

Wasp

Oct 29, 2017
Cole had lightning powers and Delsin had neon powers. I wonder what superhuman ability a new protagonist could have?

Water/ice/snow powers could be a real visual showcase of what the PS5 can do. Imagine GPU fluid simulation and partical effects.

KeRaSh

I left my heart on Atropos
Oct 26, 2017
Is this just based on the domain renewal that happens around this time of the year... every year?

SRTtoZ

Dec 8, 2017
A remaster maybe but new game? Who the hell would even be working on it? I don't believe it.

RatskyWatsky

Are we human or are we dancer?
Oct 25, 2017
Please use the rumor/leak thread to continue discussing the possibility of a new inFamous

www.resetera.com

All the leaks and rumors about Sony's event goes here

seems something is going to leak? so let's keep all the leaks to this thread and not make new threads about leaks and i'm just going to ignore this thread to be safe, might cut off my internet cable just to be even more safe, leakers bad

Status
Not open for further replies.