• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Lumination

Oct 26, 2017
There are 6 Deluxe escalations. They are all more or less built around the outfit they are coming with, meaning more premium than normal ones. Think GOTY edition type escalations.
Sorry, new to the series! Is this 6 deluxe escalations per location? Does this include the older locations? (It's ok if you can't answer that one.) Are there any escalations in the standard edition?

A Path Finder

Developer at ioi
Verified
Oct 27, 2017
Sorry, new to the series! Is this 6 deluxe escalations per location? Does this include the older locations? (It's ok if you can't answer that one.) Are there any escalations in the standard edition?

6 Deluxe escalations for Hitman 3, the game. All being done in the new locations. Yes the standard edition will get escalations as well as part of the live tail. When they drop is something we will communicate at a later stage.

Vic_Viper

Thanked By SGM
Oct 25, 2017
Just started checking the previews and stuff for the game today. What do people mean when they are saying you can play all 3 Hitman games from one launcher? Will Hitman 3 have all the levels from 1 and 2 added to it or something?

And when it says there's going to be 3 levels in this, are there going to be multiple hits/targets per level?

Lashley

<<Tag Here>>
Oct 25, 2017
Just started checking the previews and stuff for the game today. What do people mean when they are saying you can play all 3 Hitman games from one launcher? Will Hitman 3 have all the levels from 1 and 2 added to it or something?

And when it says there's going to be 3 levels in this, are there going to be multiple hits/targets per level?
Yes, you can play the hitman 1 and 2 levels in 3 if you own them, you could in Hitman 2 too, play the levels from 1

OP
OP
cabelhigh

cabelhigh

Nov 2, 2017
Quick question: i bought hitman 1 and 2 on Steam, but havent played them/installed them yet (my poor SSD). Can I still import them into Hitman 3 on Epic? Thanks!

DoradoWinston

Apr 9, 2019
didnt realize I owned Hitman 1 on EGS, I assume it was free a while back.

If I buy Hitman 2 on PC but have Hitman 1 on EGS I assume it will all be good for 3? I know you can move both from Steam to EGS so I assume it should be good...
If so then I have a couple of games to buy

Arctic Chris

Dec 5, 2017
Ottawa Canada
I must have spent 4-hours on the Paris level last night and I am ready to move to the next mission. At this rate I am not confident I will be done both Hitman 1 & 2 before 3 drops. Oh well, at least I will be able to finish the uncompleted missions using the Hitman 3 game engine.

Tokyo_Funk

Banned
Dec 10, 2018
IGN played Hitman with the voice of Agent 47, David Bateson. Dude could actually pull off a 47 cosplay with ease.

Majora85

Nov 21, 2017
Agreed, the only level I haven't cared for so far is Marakesh. Still a good enough level just not as good as Paris or Sapienza.

Have you played the bonus Marrakesh level set at night? For me it fixed the main problem I had with the main Marrakesh mission (that it didn't really utilise the market).

Still not a top-tier level but it made me feel more favourable towards the map.

Jun 17, 2018
Have you played the bonus Marrakesh level set at night? For me it fixed the main problem I had with the main Marrakesh mission (that it didn't really utilise the market).

Still not a top-tier level but it made me feel more favourable towards the map.

I haven't, I'm on the next mission with the 4 targets. I'll for sure get to that mission though, it was still a fun mission but you're right, the market felt hardly used.

A. D. Skinner

Banned
Nov 13, 2017
There are 6 Deluxe escalations. They are all more or less built around the outfit they are coming with, meaning more premium than normal ones. Think GOTY edition type escalations.
I finally get the info I've been gagging for haha

So we have normal escalations and some special ones, cool. Since I only played training and Paris in 1, and not 2, I have an incredible amount of content to play so I am happy with my purchase of the standard edition

Can anyone tell me...will the stuff from 1 and 2 carry over everything, or just the campaign mission. Do the escalations and whatever else come over with each location?

What about Patient 0 content?

AerialAir

Oct 25, 2017
Portugal
I don't know if this has been answered in this thread before but I can't find it anywhere: do you still need to be constantly online to receive points and new items?