• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

ElectricBlanketFire

What year is this?
Oct 25, 2017
pikachushocked.jpg

CNN said:
The new spokesman for the Department of Health and Human Services in a series of now-deleted tweets made racist and derogatory comments about Chinese people, said Democrats wanted the coronavirus to kill millions of people and accused the media of intentionally creating panic around the pandemic to hurt President Donald Trump.

Michael Caputo, a longtime New York Republican political operative who worked on Trump's 2016 presidential campaign, was appointed last week as Assistant Secretary for Public Affairs at HHS, a prominent communications role at the department which serves a central role in the federal government's response to the coronavirus pandemic.

Caputo, a prolific user who often tweeted insults and profanity, recently erased nearly his entire Twitter history from before April 12. CNN's KFile used the Internet Archive's Way Back Machine to review more than 1300 deleted tweets and retweets from late February to early April many of which were regarding the rapidly spreading coronavirus.

In a series of tweets on March 12, Caputo responded to a baseless conspiracy theory that the United States brought the coronavirus to Wuhan, China, by tweeting that "millions of Chinese suck the blood out of rabid bats as an appetizer and eat the ass out of anteaters." He followed up at another user, "Don't you have a bat to eat?" and tweeted at another user named, "You're very convincing, Wang."

lobdale

Oct 25, 2017
being a piece of shit is practically a prerequisite to earn a place in this administration

CKT

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Feb 1, 2020
This tweet says all you have to know about him:
web.archive.org

koho the pilot .. on Twitter

“The real virus!☠️☠️☠️ behind everything.....”

For that it doesn't load for, it's a photo of George Soros, with the caption "The real virus! 💀💀 💀 behind everything....." posted about a month ago

Zukuu

Oct 30, 2017
I don't get this narrative.

Democrats want "million to die", but who's actively AGAINST social distancing?! You can't have it both ways.

Mammoth Jones

Oct 25, 2017
New York
I wanted to read the tweets directly before I continued to read your summary, OP.

And for a good 30 seconds I'm not seeing anything blatant.

I'm just scrolling through the bullshit.

But then...yea. God damn, yea. How the fuck is this asshole in charge of anything.

I'm really really not liking this administration and it upsets me how many so called "educated" men and women in positions of ridiculous power can be so disgusting.

Sadly it's not a bug, it's a feature in the Age of Trump. He is the culmination of decades of conservatism. Like belly button link that reached critical mass Trump is disgusting. And so is anyone attached to him.

Democrats want "million to die", but who's actively AGAINST social distancing?! You can't have it both ways.

Logic plays little in today's modern iteration of American politics. Particularly among xenophobes.

CountAntonio

Oct 25, 2017
So he get's rid of someone knowledgeable that was critical of his handling of the pandemic and replaced him with a racist and literal conspiracy but. Absolutely disgusting.

Raguel

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
I fuckkkkkkkking hate this administration. I've never hated anything more than I have hated this administration ans its supporters.

I'm just so tired man. I'm just so tired of being angry at these fuck heads.

If we don't win this election against Trump.... sigh...I'm just so tired...

Geist 6one7

Oct 29, 2017
MASS

It's the same thought process as protesting against quarantining and social distancing wearing a Tyvek suit, mask, and goggles while holding a sign that says "COVID-19 is a lie".

Pet

More helpful than the IRS
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
SoCal
It would have been more shocking if he wasn't bigoted against Asians.

Stinkles

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
HHS Racist said:
you're very convincing, Wang.
U9Quyaz.gif

imbarkus

Oct 25, 2017

It is by the power of our neverTrump thoughts and wishes that rona derives its lethality.
We bring aid and comfort to the invisible enemy, I guess? pfft

meowdi gras

Feb 24, 2018
"Requires loyalty, strong bullshitting skills, and copious amounts of greed and bigotry."
--Generic job description for the Trump cabinet

SpaceCrystal

Banned
Apr 1, 2019
I fuckkkkkkkking hate this administration. I've never hated anything more than I have hated this administration and its supporters.

I'm just so tired man. I'm just so tired of being angry at these fuck heads.

If we don't win this election against Trump.... sigh...I'm just so tired...

This is why everyone must vote for Biden. Otherwise, people will be contributing towards Trump's re-election.
  • A vote for 3rd party? A vote for Trump.
  • Staying at home? A vote for Trump.
  • Doing a write-in? A vote for Trump.
Biden may not be perfect, but he's the only chance that we have of returning back to normalcy, integrity, morality & decency. This country has a big stake in the election, including minorites like myself.

Raguel

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
This is why everyone must vote for Biden. Otherwise, people will be contributing towards Trump's re-election.
  • A vote for 3rd party? A vote for Trump.
  • Staying at home? A vote for Trump.
  • Doing a write-in? A vote for Trump.
Biden may not be perfect, but he's the only chance that we have of returning back to normalcy, integrity, morality & decency. This country has a big stake in the election, including minorites like myself.
Yep. This election is essential.

L Thammy

Spacenoid
Oct 25, 2017
The point was never to competently rule, but to maintain power through the strong emotions of fear and hatred.

boontobias

Avenger
Apr 14, 2018
I wonder if other totalitarian regimes have sycophants in public positions, or is it an American phenomenon in our baby emperor dicatorship? I would automatically assume the equivalents to this person in other totalitarian countries extol evil leadership out of fear of death

AtomLung

Oct 25, 2017
"This guy hates large swaths of humans and is guilty of planting seeds of mistrust in our health services. Better make him the spokesman of humans and health services.