• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

ThatCrazyGuy

Nov 27, 2017
Maybe Godzilla been on a diet. Or got smaller because lack of radiation or something, heh.

They had to do something. There was such a huge size difference.

Platy

Oct 25, 2017
Brazil
we need it in gif form

nobody ?
ok =P

YtM60Wj.gif

qC8DhUX.gif

0FRMfvp.gif

Oct 26, 2017
AT LONG LAST, A VISUAL OF SPACE JAM: A NEW LEGACY!

Bugs looks MUCH better than that ugly "direct-to-video" design he sported in the MS ad. He had that WB Television look I kinda hate that they've used for Tom & Jerry and The Looney Tunes show at times, same for those Hare Jordan revival ads back in 2016(?). Was afraid this would be the case in the film, but thank god it isn't. He looks exactly how he did back in the 90's/2000's.

I actually expected the CG after Tom & Jerry used it. I think it was done well enough in its trailer and looks to be possibly even better here. You still have the legends like Tony and Tom Bancroft and Dan Haskett involved with the animation, plus newcomer Ole Loken who worked on Klaus does some AMAZING stuff.

So animation-wise I have full confidence in this delivering. Looking forward to seeing how all the cameos work as well. Didn't they have a WB Cinematic Universe idea in the works? This might be a taste of that maybe?

Unquestionably my most hyped film in the future. I wanted this for so long as the world's been in a Looney Tunes movie withdrawal since Back in Action all the way back in 2003, so this has been a LONG time coming! :D

Disco

Oct 25, 2017
Hype ass lineup. Even tho some of them I'm skeptical about I can't help but be intrigued too. Never thought I'd see another matrix or space jam for instance and I hope mortal kombat turns out dope

Plus I saw a dude in there who did not have the makings of a varsity athlete 😭

TheGummyBear

Jan 6, 2018
United Kingdom
Er37AfNXYAAqD5k.png

Animaniacs water tower

Not sure if joking, but it is not an invention of the animaniacs. It's been on the warner lot since the 1920's.

It would be cool to see the animaniacs included, but I'm not holding my breath. This seems like using Space Jam to replicate what The Lego Movie did, and allowing WB to smash all their big brands together.

It even appears to look like that is the eye of Sauron in the background. Probably not voiced by Jermaine Clement.

HibbySloth

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Oct 25, 2017
Toronto, ON
As someone with a baby who won't be going to a theatre for a while even when COVID is over...I'm gonna have to get this bullshit, I guess.

Do you think it'll cut to:
1) Protagonist/s watching from another carrier/chopper
2) Protagonist/s stumbling around below deck on the carrier they're fighting on
3) The antagonist walking into his secret lair with gigantic monitors

Don't forget

4) A sleeping little kid like in the 2014 movie.

Shopolic

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
That Space Jam 2 part made me want to watch the first one after 2 decades! Really loved it as a kid and watched it maybe 5,6 times those days.
Also Lola Bunny was one of my first crushes (alongside April O'Neil in TMNT 1987). She was so hot!

GamerJM

Nov 8, 2017
As someone who's generally been down on the concept of a Space Jam sequel I think that clip actually looks clean af.

Cow Mengde

Oct 26, 2017
Yeah but that doesn't explain why Godzilla seems smaller. Or that is a large carrier.
Kong is definitely bigger but the 2014 and KotM Godzilla was way larger than an aircraft carrier.
I think they adjusted both to meet in the middle.
Which sucks for godzilla
it's more like godzilla got down-sized if I remember KotM correctly

The longest Aircraft Carriers are 342 meters. Godzilla's only around 108 meters.

OP
OP
Mariolee

Mariolee

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I actually really dug the Space Jam 2 clip we saw, as a fan if the original and Back in Action

Deleted member 70647

User requested account closure
Banned
May 31, 2020
I'm pretty sure the looney tunes are 2D animated. I think it was confirmed to be 2D animated a while ago, there's a number of famous hand drawn animators working on it. Animation looks great! Looks a lot like Klaus from a couple years back.

JDHarbs

Oct 28, 2017
After a year-long drought of practically no blockbusters to get hyped for, this montage did some very good things for me