• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Tya

Oct 30, 2017
Idk, I know Bernie has a chance at beating him for sure but it would be tough. The more I think about Mayor Pete, the more I think he actually might have a chance as well. And honestly, even though I don't agree with him a lot, if he did beat Trump, that would be one sweet ass victory and it would drive Trump crazy. So, ultimately I would look forward to that.

I think Bernie has the best chance even though so much of the establishment is against him.

Kirblar

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
IWMTB1 was clearly referencing Tankie/Authoritarian Shill Twitter, the propagandist types that go "The protestors in Hong Kong are actually the bad guys". Norton, Cohen, etc.
first kirblar post ive read, nodding in agreement with everything
I've got a lot of experience spotting this and arguing against it because back in the old place, when I said I supported UBI, left folks kept accusing me of supporting stuff like Yang's crap and I had to learn how to explain that I wasn't.

gnomed

Oct 28, 2017
US
Biden...

DetailedAdvancedCutworm-size_restricted.gif
Haha. I see this gif all the time with Biden. At this point it definitely rings true.

tulpa

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Almost no one on the left in America is a communist, "lot" is doing an obscene amount of work.
i don't really care about what people in America do or don't identify as lol. many, many people on the left internationally identify as communists. if you hate communists, OK. you can make that clear. don't be upset, though, when you spew vitriol at that political position, that people see you as their enemy or opponent. it's red-baiting

Blue Skies

Banned
Mar 27, 2019
Yo how the duck are we all gonna be happy

hoenstly everyone on that stage Except Yang would be a great president.

gnomed

Oct 28, 2017
US
Biden constantly tripping on his words. Every other word is Obama...something something.