• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Dec 31, 2017
This might be a consequential one for pete and or bernie at the cusp of the NH primary. Pete is surging, bernie holds steady at the top. Lots to gain and lose.

Deleted member 31817

Nov 7, 2017
Wow they really have chris fucking christie here huh

And rahm Emmanuel holy shit

less

Oct 25, 2017
Hopefully this is a good debate with some strong performances by Bernie and Warren.

Zasa

Oct 25, 2017

I'm curious to see how this plays out, last time Pete was attacked on the whole wine cave issue, he came out relatively scratch-free. He'll probably just respond by saying he's the poorest candidate on the stage & say that Bernie's a billionaire, just like he did with Warren. Not sure it'll be as substantive as his attack on Biden with social security.

Though I think the big attack of the night will be Pete vs Bernie on M4a. Warren evading the question in that debate months back on how she'll pay for it was her downfall. So Bernie has to direct & straightforward again here.

Madison

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Lima, Peru
I'm curious to see how this plays out, last time Pete was attacked on the whole wine cave issue, he came out relatively scratch-free. He'll probably just respond by saying he's the poorest candidate on the stage & say that Bernie's a billionaire, just like he did with Warren.

Not sure it'll be as substantive as his attack on Biden with social security. I think the big attack of the night will be Pete vs Bernie on M4a. Warren evading the question in that debate months back on how she'll pay for it was her downfall. So Bernie has to direct & straightforward again here.
Last time Pete was definitely hurt by the wine cave incident, he started to drop in the polls. His Iowa rise was a surprise because he was in a downward trend, and I think that WineCave was one of the reasons why that trend started.

Deleted member 31817

Nov 7, 2017
Who are these people that are yelling in excitement for Yang and Pete lol