• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Deleted member 17184

User-requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Me seeing the thread title:

BO7rmKK.jpg

But yes, I'm glad it's happening!

Droidian

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Dec 28, 2017
Time to pop some grunts with confetti and "YAAAAYY" SOUNDS.
Debating if I want Xbox or PC version.

digitalrelic

Weight Loss Champion 2018: Biggest Change
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Relax guys, Halo1-3 ODST and Reach are all real Halo campaign awesomeness :)
Each and every one of them are the best Halo campaign :)
Hard to disagree with this. 343 has done some great things with Halo multiplayer, and I'm rooting for them with Infinite, but man... Halo 4 and 5's campaigns were awful.

Edge

A King's Landing
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Celle, Germany
The first campaign that I absolute disliked. Most scenes just felt like short "Firefight" scenes where you had to defend places until ne next door opened.

That most, if not all, multiplayer maps where just reused places from the campaign didn't help either and made my opinion of the game even worse.

Liked the general multiplayer gameplay tho.

chandoog

Oct 27, 2017
Probably the only Halo game I actually enjoyed on the 360. Haven't played this in *AGES*. Really looking forward to trying it again on PC.

maximumzero

Oct 25, 2017
New Orleans, LA
Second-best Halo game.

Tempted to buy a XB1S to play this, but $199 is still a touch too much, especially since they were actually cheaper than that two Black Fridays ago.

Proven

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
The secret Bungie room was one of my favorite Easter eggs in any game so I'm excited to jump back in

Dr Pears

Sep 9, 2018
I have MCC on Xbox One physical. Haven't played it yet, will Reach be added to this version?

SlipperyMoose

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
I haven't played Reach in ages. I played it for a couple of years but dropped it when Halo 4 came out. Can't really remember where I stand with that game so I'm going to replay it.

jelly

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
A full new one, but with the disclaimer that it is the MCC version.

I'm thinking

Halo: Reach MCC |OT| Halo Games Never Die, They're Just Missing In Action

I like it.

In reference to this that everyone has to try and suffer.

Halo: Reach MCC |OT| Stay low, let me draw the heat. You just deliver that Package

Shame we don't get the cool Halo Reach UI but a small sacrifice all things considered.

definedMF

Oct 25, 2017
Toronto Canada
Question for those that played the PC flight: Did you try using a Xbox gamepad with the PC build? I am hoping to stick to controller (yeah I know its sub-optimal, never stopped me from being competitive on PC!) and was wondering if the PC build accounted for controller support well.

Z-Beat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
ODST has one of the best campaigns but the worst multiplayer. Not because it's bad but because it's limited to horde mode, more or less

Theorry

Oct 27, 2017
Okay I asked!

Yes, this can be a full new OT. Based on The Woods answer, I would assume that means each new release can get a new OT(?)

I would just say on the title its both PC and Xbox and update the title everytime a flighting starts for each game and also when a game releases on PC.
Like at the end "Currently flighting Halo CE" and then at release "Halo CE out now"

Keeps everybody in the same group.

Dinjoralo

Oct 25, 2017
Question for those that played the PC flight: Did you try using a Xbox gamepad with the PC build? I am hoping to stick to controller (yeah I know its sub-optimal, never stopped me from being competitive on PC!) and was wondering if the PC build accounted for controller support well.
Why would you assume it wouldn't have controller support?

Yes, the PC version of MCC has controller support.

Van Bur3n

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
In the context of the universe, that line made sense. But now it quite literally makes sense.

Ocirus

Dec 4, 2017
I actually just replayed Reach about a year ago - my favorite Halo game - so I probably won't be playing when thi- *watches new trailer* -god damn it.

Deleted member 18944

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I would just say on the title its both PC and Xbox and update the title everytime a flighting starts for each game and also when a game releases on PC.
Like at the end "Currently flighting Halo CE" and then at release "Halo CE out now"

Keeps everybody in the same group.

Lets discuss this over PMs instead!

Vespa

Oct 26, 2017
I think the campaign is completely mediocre (although better than H4 and H5) but it's going to be nice to see the art from underneath all that AA ghosting.

LukasHeinzel

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
The Last time Bungie told an amazing story or any story at all. Anything Destiny Ingame related is embarrassing.

LukasHeinzel

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I think the campaign is completely mediocre (although better than H4 and H5) but it's going to be nice to see the art from underneath all that AA ghosting.

Halo 4 has an amazing story, which stands great and better then 1-3 on its own. But combined with all the Media like the Series, the Movie or most importantly the Books makes it superior and just so well thought out.

Theorry

Oct 27, 2017
I played Halo 4 recently and its alot better then i remembered. Its has some great scenes and gameplay. Guess it was more a thing of 343 took over and Bungie gone kinda "i dislike it" thing.

The Machine cutscene was amazing and great character building of Chief

Tawpgun

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I'll play the campaign again and then play 1 round of MP and remember how trash it was and go back to playing Halo 2, Halo 2A, and Halo 3 like god intended.

I played Halo 4 recently and its alot better then i remembered. Its has some great scenes and gameplay. Guess it was more a thing of 343 took over and Bungie gone kinda "i dislike it" thing.

The Machine cutscene was amazing and great character building of Chief

That's hilarious because I remember cringing at that scene lol

Slipknot666

Banned
Dec 1, 2017
Is Reach going to be free for us who bought Master Chief Collection and have the original game just like ODST?