• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Alias03

Oct 27, 2017
Its simple but I really like it. So is it known that we are just getting campaign footage only on Thursday? Is there a chance for multiplayer as well? Forgive my ignorance I haven't been keeping up with it 100%. Either way I'm definitely excited to see some Halo!!

Jan 4, 2018
Official

EdiFgMYWoAAKaX_.jpg%3Alarge

High res

halo_infinite_keyart_primary_extended-horiz-799188b6e4d142f3a94443c7d35b6552.png

Beautiful.

tumblr_n8tqcqPhPB1thowlgo1_250.gif

Danny

Oct 25, 2017
Right? Oh wait....

I never truly liked Halo, never like how it felt, the story or how the impact of the gun felt so weird in me opinion. I did have some friends that were huge fans of Halo, pretty much of every Halo game until 4 after that their hype fell, hopefully this next one is good.

You don't seem to like Halo so why are you in here complaining about the grappling hook being included ?

Getting major Halo CE vibes from that cover art which makes me very excited to see what's shown tomorrow!

Defect

Oct 25, 2017
I think I preferred the original placeholder boxart but this one is very good too.

Also this has the potential to have similar freedom and exploration to Breath of the Wild with that grapple hook but it probably won't be used the way I expect or want lol. Either way I'm hyped to see what they did.

Prine

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
There's broke sections of the ring in the BG. I assume we'll be hopping between them? If we get a open world, Metriod Prime like Halo, where obtain Spartan enhancements to battle and traverse to new areas, I'll be heaven. 343 would surpass all Halo games.

Anti

Banned
Nov 22, 2017
Australia
Right? Oh wait....

You don't seem to like Halo so why are you in here complaining about the grappling hook being included ?

Getting major Halo CE vibes from that cover art which makes me very excited to see what's shown tomorrow!
Did you read my whole post? I am hoping the next one is good, I don't think a grapling hook will cut it but I am sure they will have more, it's impossible that's it.

Spring-Loaded

Oct 27, 2017
I've only ever been a fan of Halo 3, so don't know if my lack of attachment to the series overall affects my perception of the cover.

I liked the previous art more than this, and 4's box art is my probably my fave overall. chief's pose in this new one does little for me.

Falcon Mike

Jun 5, 2019
There's broke sections of the ring in the BG. I assume we'll be hopping between them? If we get a open world, Metriod Prime like Halo, where obtain Spartan enhancements to battle and traverse to new areas, I'll be heaven. 343 would surpass all Halo games.

This is what i want. I'm pretty sure everyone wants this even if they don't think they want it.

Scottoest

Feb 4, 2020
So they are going back to the original broken Halo ring?

Installation 04 from the first game got sheared to pieces - it wasn't just missing a section like this one.

The ringworld in Halo Infinite is almost-certainly Installation 07 aka 'Zeta Halo'. Has featured in some of the extended universe stuff, but not in a game, and probably has the most genuinely interesting history of any of the Halo installations.

UltraInstinct

Nov 19, 2017
Does anyone think that this will be a full open world game? And do you think we might get to explore the entire ring? I still remember playing the original Halo on the Xbox and landing on the ring and being in awe at the surroundings and the ring itself in the distance. I always wondered/hoped we'd get to explore the entirety of it, but obviously Halo wasn't designed to be that type of game. Maybe that will be realised here?

MeltedDreams

Oct 27, 2017
Yess, box art is so Halo CE and i love it. Now i really hope Infinite is close to that game quality as well.