• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

DvdGzz

Banned
Mar 21, 2018
People are expecting Hellblade 2 in all next gen games, compare this to Code Vein, The Surge 2,(they don't hold a candle to Senua's Sacrifice) etc, and this looks much prettier. You may not like the art style, but you can't deny for an action RPG you can tell it is next gen.

Chaos2Frozen

Nov 3, 2017
For some reason I'm getting Lords of the Fallen vibe in that combat.

Might be due to the big chunky characters clashing with each other.

modiz

Oct 8, 2018
People are expecting Hellblade 2 in all next gen games, compare this to Code Vein, The Surge 2,(they don't hold a candle to Senua's Sacrifice) etc, and this looks much prettier. You may not like the art style, but you can't deny for an action RPG you can tell it is next gen.
Also going by the reveal trailer the game seems to run at 4k60, while the hellblade 2 trailer was 1800p @ 24fps.

Deleted member 9584

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
That white armored character strafing to the left looked.... not appealing? Looking forward to seeing something official.

RoninStrife

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
If I look at this the same way I looked at Warframe in 2013, thats spectacular. Not a fan of the artstyle too much, but as a launch f2p.. it'll make them very rich. Richer.

Com_Raven

Brand Manager
Verified
Oct 27, 2017
Europa
I know people didn't seem to like the TGA trailer too much, but if their previous work on Duelyst is any indication at all, it should be a clever game with a cool art direction. Fingers crossed!

VN1X

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Hope it's good! In the mood for a more simplified shlooter to take a break from Warframe.

Son of Sparda

The Wise Ones
Oct 25, 2017
That was one underwhelming Stinger.

Don't have much to say besides that. It's too short of a clip to get anything from it.

Oct 25, 2017
This seems very solid for a launch title, nothing crazy over promising, which makes me think there's a higher chance of this being a good launch title.

GhostofWar

Apr 5, 2019
The shadows are just killing this video, I don't see how anyone can say THAT looks good/next gen. Yes its an old video and should improve but this thread is about that footage and well, it's bad.

Kolibri

Nov 6, 2017

GiddyBonyCrocodileskink-size_restricted.gif
EagerOldfashionedCobra-size_restricted.gif

WanThriftyIndianhare-size_restricted.gif
UnacceptableGraciousFireant-size_restricted.gif

Last edited:

VinFTW

Oct 25, 2017
Doesn't look next-gen tbh but we already have confirmation this is nothing compared to what we'll see next-gen.

Regardless, I would love a great ARPG.

Gero

Oct 28, 2017
world geometry looks low poly especially that last gif. It looks OK, nothing crazy

Saint-14

Banned
Nov 2, 2017
I was already in after the announcement and the info we got, Destiny like launch title where classes are influenced by Monster Hunter? Yes please.

Deleted member 2254

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Not bad, still a bit rough but if this is 2019 footage they still have plenty of time to iron it out.

Carlius

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Buenos Aires, Argentina
Lol am sorry, but even at slow mo that was underwhelming. I hope next gen raises the bar cause this didnt look like anything a ps4 or xbox one x cant do.

m23

Oct 25, 2017
Lol am sorry, but even at slow mo that was underwhelming. I hope next gen raises the bar cause this didnt look like anything a ps4 or xbox one x cant do.

I agree, but then again this is old footage and video quality isn't that great either. Just being a bit optimistic.

lapsu

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 31, 2017
Looks really good, even with low quality video looks far better than anything I have seen this gen on consoles. 60fps does wonders to a game.