• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Morrigan

Spear of the Metal Church
Oct 24, 2017
Man, it's funny (and by funny I mean annoying) how so many of those are already current EGS exclusives.

Looking at this list, potential candidates IMO:
- Biomutant
- Dying Light 2
- Greedfall
- Darksider Genesis
- The Surge 2
- Blasphemous (plz no)
- EITR (plz no)

Valfaris might have been a candidate but as far as I know the devs have said they had no such deal going on, thankfully. Indivisible should be safe, too.

Looking at the leak, Kerbal 2 is definitely one.
Wait, what leak? >.>

Zojirushi

Oct 26, 2017
The funny thing is even if it's not Death Stranding or something crazy like that this time, we all know that EGS exclusive bomb that'll melt the internet is gonna drop someday. Everyone right now is just hoping it's not their most wanted lol.

Mr. Pointy

Oct 28, 2017
Elden Ring... Ooooooohh Elden Ring
RDR2
Kerbal 2

Going by the Steam popular wishlist...
Biomutant
Dying Light 2
The Sinking City
Flotsam
Destroy All Humans
Ancestors: The Human Kind Odyssey
Encased
Darksiders: Genesis
Evil Genius 2

I seen how they operate with Darq, so there's probably more.

Oct 26, 2017

Their page has a lot of titles and this is the same account Nintendo threw a C&D on

9DTg3Rr.png

It's just titles that will have some kind of info, new or trailer released in Gamescom.

bobnowhere

Oct 26, 2017
Elsewhere for 8 minutes
The list of leaks Jawmuncher posted, courtesy of https://twitter.com/New_WabiSabi

• Ancestors (already EGS)
  • Anno 1800 (Ubi/EGS DLC)
  • Attack on titan 2 (DLC?)
  • Baby hands VR (ok)
  • Borderlands 3 (EGS)
  • Cibtrik, (Control?)
  • Control, (EGS)
  • Cyberpunk 2077, (Multi)
  • Darksiders: Genesis, (On steam but THQ)
  • Destroy All Humans, (On steam but THQ)
  • Disintegration, (On steam at launch, launch might mean 1.0 with EA elsewhere)
  • Doom Eternal, (Steam with external keys on bethesda.net, gog galaxy doesn't cover this yet)
  • Elder Scrolls Online, (Beth/steam)
  • Erica (PSN)
  • Farming Simulator 2019 (DLC?)
  • Gears 5 (Steam page suddenly sort of disappeared a couple of days ago, would be the ultimate heel-turn from MS, likely just a stuff up)
  • GRID (Preorder on steam)
  • Injection pie23 No Name No Number (On PSN, EGS on PC?)
  • Iron Harvest (100million% EGS, devs in reddit pretending it hasn't. Happily using steam to distribute betas)
  • Journey to the Savage Planet (EGS, dev hates steam)
  • Just Dance 2020 (UBI)
  • Kine (EGS)
  • LotR Card Game (?)
  • Madden NFL 2020 (EA)
  • Metro Exodus (DLC)
  • Moving Out (steam/stadia)
  • Mortal Kombat 11(DLC)
  • One Punch Man (On PC, destination unknown)
  • Orcs Must Die 3 (Blast from the past)
  • Pig Eat Ball (already everywhere, stadia?)
  • Port Royale 4 (another blast from the past, Kalypso so who knows)
  • Predator: Hunting Grounds (PSN, a long way off)
  • Remnant: From the Ashes (Already out)
  • Remothered: Broken Porcelain (switch, elsewhere?)
  • Sakura Wars (Probably too anime for EGS)
  • Shenmue 3 (Wonder if they have got around to the refunds yet?)
  • Skyforge. (had no idea this was even on steam)
  • Snowrunner (?)
  • Spacebase Startopia (blaster from the paster)
  • Streets of Rage 4 (coming soon to places?)
  • The Dark Pictures Anthology Man of Medan (pre order on steam)
  • Tokyo Chronos (steam)
  • Tokyo Ghoul: Re Call to Exist (PSN, PC, another maybe a little too anime for EGS)
  • Trails of Cold Steel 3 (the rest are on steam)
  • Wasteland 3 (MS, steam, others?)
  • Watchdogs Legion (UBI/egs)
  • Windjammer (New platform, PC?)

Sky87

Oct 27, 2017
RDR2 on Epic would both piss me off and excite me at the same time. Then again, by the time it'd release, they'd probably have implemented stuff like cloud saves and achievements.

Braag

Nov 7, 2017
If it's RDR2 I hope the amount of money they had to pay for that is astronomical. I mean high enough for investors to start looking at Epic like "are you for real"?

Oct 25, 2017
Canada
RDR2 on Epic would both piss me off and excite me at the same time. Then again, by the time it'd release, they'd probably have implemented stuff like cloud saves and achievements.

Cloud saves yeah but Achievements really depends on when it releases. It'll force you to use social club on top of EGS and they have achievements anyway though.

Lol
Okay. Still as good a chance as Detroit I would say
Maybe a little less because from is so busy but still
From handles their own PC ports, right? Considering the origin of the game, I wonder if Sony would throw some Japan Studio staff at it in order to make it a reality, as I imagine Elden Ring is taking up the entire studio's time right now. It's not like they have them working on much of anything else these days.

Braaier

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
From handles their own PC ports, right? Considering the origin of the game, I wonder if Sony would throw some Japan Studio staff at it in order to make it a reality, as I imagine Elden Ring is taking up the entire studio's time right now. It's not like they have them working on much of anything else these days.
I can't see that. I can see Sony saying okay from, you can port it to pc but I can't see Sony putting resources behind such a port. I see it being a good option for Sony only if they can reap the profits without any effort

KoolAid

Oct 25, 2017
From that list, not announced,Iron Harvest, Kerbal 2 (is not on the list but she also leaked it) and orcs must die 3 are 100% egs exclusive, the others no idea.

Iwao

Oct 25, 2017
I think there is a great chance that at least one will be announced. Hope these weren't joke posts because I can see it
It's rather odd that you say you think there is a "great" chance, when in reality there is a close to zero chance that either of those two games will be announced coming to other platforms tomorrow. One is a prestige first-party title that is not even released yet and the other is also owned and co-produced by Sony and the other exclusive game they made with From (Demon's Souls) has also never been suggested to be coming to other platforms either despite it being older and much more likely.

I believe I've already posted in response to you in the past around this topic supplying reasons as to why these situations are unlikely and how they aren't even close to similar to what happened with Quantic Dream and their games coming to PC. Bringing up Detroit doesn't solidify your argument unless you believe that From Software and KojiPro wish to immediately cease working with Sony on first-party games.

Oct 25, 2017
Vancouver
I wish I could fast forward through all this nonsense and come out on the other side when everyone has settled down. I imagine this sort of endless debate ages about as well as when people were up in arms about moving away from physical media. Good heavens it's boring.

Developers are going to try to navigate these waters, loud internet names will maybe protest, Epic's store will get better, and Steam may even try to improve. Multiple storefronts are not going away. That battle was lost fucking ages ago. Exclusivity has been the bedrock of gaming since the inception. Not great, but not terrible. The whole discussion is as baffling as it is tiring.

JayCeeJim

Jan 3, 2019
I'm sure it will be Shenmue IV (joking).

Maybe Sky (thatgamecompany latest game) could fit the bill. Since EGS already has Journey and we know Apple's exclusivity is temporary...

Braaier

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
It's rather odd that you say you think there is a "great" chance, when in reality there is a close to zero chance that either of those two games will be announced coming to other platforms tomorrow. One is a prestige first-party title that is not even released yet and the other is also owned and co-produced by Sony and the other exclusive game they made with From (Demon's Souls) has also never been suggested to be coming to other platforms either despite it being older and much more likely.

I believe I've already posted in response to you in the past around this topic supplying reasons as to why these situations are unlikely and how they aren't even close to similar to what happened with Quantic Dream and their games coming to PC. Bringing up Detroit doesn't solidify your argument unless you believe that From Software and KojiPro wish to immediately cease working with Sony on first-party games.
Did Sony ever clear up why they removed the exclusively on ps4 language from death stranding? The timing is perfect for a pc reveal based on that. If they did correct that then that changes things, but I haven't heard that they have.

Demons souls was not a big success like bloodborne. The comparison is bad. Don't argue in bad faith. Bloodborne would sell significantly better than demon souls on pc. Demon souls didn't even sell that well on ps3. It was a good precursor to dark souls, and since dark souls there is no reason to revisit demon souls.

mordecaii83

Avenger
Oct 28, 2017
I'm just sitting here hoping that none of the games I'm really excited about go EGS, because I'll never purchase them if they're exclusively on there. Control was one, but I'll watch a Let's Play or something instead now or just ignore it completely. Luckily so many great games release each year I'll never feel like I HAVE to buy something on EGS.

Did Sony ever clear up why they removed the exclusively on ps4 language from death stranding? The timing is perfect for a pc reveal based on that. If they did correct that then that changes things, but I haven't heard that they have.

Demons souls was not a big success like bloodborne. The comparison is bad. Don't argue in bad faith. Bloodborne would sell significantly better than demon souls on pc. Demon souls didn't even sell that well on ps3. It was a good precursor to dark souls, and since dark souls there is no reason to revisit demon souls.
Sony doesn't release games they have a hand in making on PC, period. They didn't make Death Stranding, so it's possible for an announcement. They had no part in making Detroit either. Sure, they could suddenly start but all prior indications point to Bloodborne not releasing on PC ever.