• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Jonnykong

Oct 27, 2017
Oh man Planet Coaster going on there has got me excited, will definitely try that tomorrow.

Brivs

Creative Director, BancyCo
Verified
Nov 4, 2017
Toronto
Hell yeah to seeing Toronto's Star Renegades launching on GamePass. I hope it finds a shit-tonne of new players!

indosmoke

Oct 30, 2017
France
I should try Unravel two one of these days.
I played quite a bit of the first one on EA Play a while ago, and it was really nice.

Nephtes

Oct 27, 2017
River City Girls and Final Fantasy VIII Remastered!?!

I'm glad I held out buying these!!

Dranakin

Oct 27, 2017
Just to clarify: it's safe to play Beyond Light on the XSX before the next gen update in December? I was holding off on jumping back in because of the major update changing loot and everything else, but the next gen update is just visual upgrades, no system changes?

ryan299

Oct 25, 2017
Is this legal?

have planet coaster on pcbut it chugs on my pc until I can upgrade it. Will check it out in the series x now though.

OP
OP
Theorry

Theorry

Oct 27, 2017
Just to clarify: it's safe to play Beyond Light on the XSX before the next gen update in December? I was holding off on jumping back in because of the major update changing loot and everything else, but the next gen update is just visual upgrades, no system changes?
Yeah just next gen enhancements

jorgejjvr

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
when people say series X has no games, i dont get it (sure, i know they mean exclusives)

Games in GENERAL, theres a ton

manustany

Unshakable Resolve
Oct 27, 2017
The Space
TW-Coming-Soon-ALL-UP-11-9-JPG.jpg

EA Play Coming to Xbox Game Pass for PC on December 15

This one isn't a single game but a whole Play List of them for you PC players – coming December 15, Xbox Game Pass Ultimate and Xbox Game Pass for PC members will be able to download and play games from the EA Play library on Windows 10 PCs via the EA Desktop app currently in beta!

EA Play Available on Xbox consoles with Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Tomorrow

Select EA Play Games Available on Android via Cloud Gaming

We're also adding these games to the growing list of titles available on Android via cloud gaming – they'll be available beginning November 10:
  • Dragon Age: Inquisition
  • Madden NFL 20
  • Mass Effect: Andromeda
  • Mirror's Edge Catalyst
  • Plants vs. Zombies Garden Warfare 2
  • The Sims 4
  • Unravel 2
Coming Soon

Gears Tactics (Android & Console) – November 9
Destiny 2: Beyond Light (Android & Console) – November 10
Planet Coaster: Console Edition (Android & Console) – November 10
Tetris Effect: Connected (Console & PC) – November 10
Final Fantasy VIII Remastered (Console & PC) – November 12
Gonner2 (Android) ID@Xbox – November 12
Streets of Rogue (PC) ID@Xbox – November 12
Ark: Survival Evolved: Explorer's Edition (Android, Console & PC) ID@Xbox – November 17
Halo MCC: Halo 4 (PC) – November 17
River City Girls (Android, Console & PC) ID@Xbox – November 19
Star Renegades (Android & Console) ID@Xbox – November 19

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Perks: Disney+

DLC / Game Updates
Age of Wonders: Planetfall Paid DLC
Xbox Game Pass members can use their membership discount to get paid DLC up to 10% off

Last edited:

Vilifier

Oct 25, 2017
I had my Valhalla and Yakuza orders delayed till next week; so Game Pass is saving my XSX launch day with EA Play and Tetris Effect Connected.

RdN

Oct 31, 2017
A Destiny expansion on day one is fucking awesome.

Too bad Bungie dropped the ball and is not releasing the next gen enhancements until next month.

Mesoian

â–˛ Legend â–˛
Oct 28, 2017
I wish they would say "streaming" instead of "android".

"Android" implies that they're native apps instead of just game streaming.

Still though, nice haul. I'll finally play river city girls.

TameLucas

May 30, 2019
Montreal
I wish they would say "streaming" instead of "android". "Android" implies that they're native apps instead of just game streaming.

I believe they will call it "cloud", eventually, like how it's named inside the Android app. But considering Cloud is limited to Android right now, using this naming for announcements would also be confusing for some haha.

Astroroom

Aug 19, 2020
A new FF! Maybe they really will release all those they promised this year still, I've been waiting all of 2020 for FFX :D