• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lant_War

Classic Anus Game
Banned
Jul 14, 2018
New Game+ Expo, a collaborative initiative of 14 video game publishers based in North America and Japan, will host a digital presentation featuring "dozens of games" including new title announcements and live gameplay demos on June 23, the group announced.

The presentation will air via Twitch on June 23 at 8:00 a.m. PT / 11:00 p.m. ET, which will be followed by first looks, Q&A sessions, and more from 9:00 a.m. PT / 12:00 p.m. ET to 4:00 p.m. PT / 7:00 p.m. ET. The full
Full list of participants here: link

Hopefully they'll show SMTV here!

Weiss

User requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
"Did you know we released Persona 5 Royal?" - Atlus, probably

Herey

Unshakable Resolve
Jan 10, 2019
Hype. But wouldn't SMTV be with Nintendo? Aren't they publishing?

Mass_Pincup

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Unless they go Multiplatform I'm sure SMTV will be on a Direct. There's more chance of seeing Project: RE Fantasy at this point.

Still I'm excited to see what Atlus can bring to the table.

Deleted member 51691

User requested account closure
Banned
Jan 6, 2019
Think the only real wildcards in the list are Sega, Inti Creates, Spike Chunsoft, and WayForward. It's not hard to figure out what the others are bringing.

Deleted member 36578

Dec 21, 2017
Awesome! I'll absolutely tune into this.

citrusred

Oct 28, 2017
Haven't heard about Actill in years, I know they did the localization for some early Koei Tecmo atelier games but I think thats all inhouse now

Oregano

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I guess we can probably count of some Switch in this event for once.

Bonejack

Oct 27, 2017
Boy there's going to be a lot of disappointed people in here with all those SMTV posts.

Be glad if Atlus shows something other than Persona 5 anything.

defaltoption

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Austin
While I'm not excited for another event popping up separate from everything else I am excited for what could be shown. Will we finally get all of the yakuza games on pc and Xbox? Finally see persona remakes? Finally see Persona ripped from its exclusive PlayStation status. Hear more about SMT5?

ShyMel

Oct 31, 2017
Lol Natsume looks out of place a bit compared to all the others. Guess they will show off their "Harvest Moon" here. Hope Aksys gives updates on Cafe Enchante and Piofiore, along with new title announcements. IFI announcing some otome titles too would be awesome but I do not expect it.

RumbleHumble

Oct 27, 2017
Given directs look like they might be in limbo, this seems like a great place to show off some SMTV (of course that's probably in limbo too...)

Zalman

Oct 25, 2017
This seems to be Sega of America/Atlus West specifically, so I think this is the place they announce localized versions of P5S and perhaps 13 Sentinels.

Lobster Roll

signature-less, now and forever™
Sep 24, 2019
Atlus you say? I await the 40 page pre-reveal hype and the 120 page post-reveal hype if it's SMT V related.

Serene

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
this is when they announce the P4G PC port, right

right

right

right

Status
Not open for further replies.