• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Bufbaf

Don't F5!
Oct 25, 2017
Hamburg, Germany
presentation wise, this might be one of the worst things I've ever seen. How are even the trailers for the more interesting games so plain boring and useless and all over the place?

OP
OP
Curler

Curler

Oct 26, 2017
presentation wise, this might be one of the worst things I've ever seen. How are even the trailers for the more interesting games so plain boring and useless and all over the place?

It's really no different to how a Nintendo Direct is, to me. I mean, this is mostly all new stuff and already a step ABOVE last years' "we don't have much to show cause COVID, so here's all of our already announced stuff". I personally don't mind trailer after trailer of new stuff.

FluxWaveZ

Persona Central
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Yes, this is better than last year's show. Though some of the trailers are sometimes too abrupt and, personally, I'm not interested in all that much I'm seeing. A lot of it can't be helped due to Covid. I'm glad a show like this exists and that it continues to expand.

Rapscallion

Oct 25, 2017
I wish the gunvolt games excited me more. I played the first game and the crossover with MN9, but both games were completely forgettable to me.

Zhao_Yun

Oct 25, 2017
Germany

JB2448

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Florida
I'm so glad that we're getting Yomi wo Saku Hana. Been waiting on that for years. Glad a release on every major platform was confirmed too.

Xita

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Funny seeing all the "YES OTOME" comments in chat compared to last year where there was so much hate lol

Tohsaka

Nov 17, 2017
According to Gematsu it's called Undernauts: labyrinth of Yomi

www.gematsu.com

Undernauts: Labyrinth of Yomi coming west for PS4, Xbox One, Switch, and PC this fall

Aksys Games will release Experience-developed dungeon RPG Undernauts: Labyrinth of Yomi, known as Yomi wo Saku Hana in Japan, for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Switch, and PC via STeam this fall in Nort…
Nice, was wanting to play this. Between this, Saviours of Silver Wings this month and Mary Skelter Finale that's three DRPGs to play for me this year.

thankyoumerzbow

Prophet of Truth
Dec 8, 2020
i love watching this and thinking that any given game is the most japanese game in existence and not 5 minutes later a new one out-japanese the hell out of the prior announcements.

OP
OP
Curler

Curler

Oct 26, 2017
Funny seeing all the "YES OTOME" comments in chat compared to last year where there was so much hate lol

I like this. Even on sites like Gematsu, comments used to crap on every piece of otome news with "I DON'T WANT THIS" it's like, ok, that's nice. Now, it seems to have flipped, which is nice to see. They clearly keep localizing them because they're selling.

aett

Oct 27, 2017
Northern California
Re: Phantom Brave/Soul Nomad ports: I wish Makai Kingdom would come back. Game was surprisingly good despite being clearly unfinished. A sequel could have really been great.

Desma

Oct 27, 2017
SOUL NOMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADDDDDDDDDDDD

Re: Phantom Brave/Soul Nomad ports: I wish Makai Kingdom would come back. Game was surprisingly good despite being clearly unfinished. A sequel could have really been great.

The package seems to be called "NIS Classics Volume 1", they'll prolly do more

ShyMel

Oct 31, 2017
Wow, the NIS classics are Switch only. Though I guess with the Prinny port being Switch only it is not that surprising.

Qwark

Oct 27, 2017
Oh shit, I love Phantom Brave. Never played Soul Nomad but it looks like a nice bundle, might pick it up.

RecRoulette

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Damn did they say Samurai Warriors 5 was July at the direct? Impressed by how fast Omega Forces' games come out after they announce them

OP
OP
Curler

Curler

Oct 26, 2017
Darn, no new Trails announcement. Hopefully soon, and maybe they will have another NG+ in the summer or something.

JB2448

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Florida
Seeing people in the Twitch chat saying that was "garbage."

God, gamers are insufferable.

OP
OP
Curler

Curler

Oct 26, 2017
Seeing people in the Twitch chat saying that was "garbage."

God, gamers are insufferable.

This is like every Nintendo Direct ever, too. "That one thing I wanted didn't make it, so this sucks". Honestly, this was MUCH better than last years' and actually showcased a good variety of NEW announcements.

Oreiller

Oct 25, 2017
Not a lot of new stuff, a lot of ports and updates on already announced games but I'm 100% in for Blaster Master Zero 3.

Kalor

Resettlement Advisor
Oct 25, 2017
That was a decent amount of games I want to play. Seemed better than the first showcase they did.