• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Dennis8K

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
echoqzfxuaafmfo3uj69.jpg

SaintBowWow

Oct 25, 2017
I can't believe the person who posted that Tweet got banned. It looks like they just posted another funny dog related Tweet and then Era decided to derail the thread with it

Deleted member 12790

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I can't be amused by that vid unless I know that dag wasn't abused just to be taught how to do particular tricks and such.
My dog will walk on his hind legs from time to time and has done so since he was a puppy with absolutely no coaxing. Were I to tie a leash to his paw, he'd probably look just like that.

Secret about training dogs to do complex tricks: you don't really teach them how to do new stuff. You reward them to keep them doing things they already naturally do. Like, I honestly can't train a dog to fetch, but my dog fetches like a champ, because I reinforced his natural tendencies. At the same time, I can't get my dog to roll over at all, because he never showed any inclination to want to do that, so I couldn't reinforce it.

rsfour

Oct 26, 2017
My dog will walk on his hind legs from time to time and has done so since he was a puppy with absolutely no coaxing. Were I to tie a leash to his paw, he'd probably look just like that.

Secret about training dogs to do complex tricks: you don't really teach them how to do new stuff. You reward them to keep them doing things they already naturally do. Like, I honestly can't train a dog to fetch, but my dog fetches like a champ, because I reinforced his natural tendencies. At the same time, I can't get my dog to roll over at all, because he never showed any inclination to want to do that, so I couldn't reinforce it.

Yeah no doubt that there are great owners that don't abuse their dogs just to get some clicks. But there are some that really stand out to me over the years with yt/instagram "influencers" or whatever the fuck these days that do come from abuse.

I only remember bits and pieces as it's been a while, I think it was a yorkie or pom, or a completely different breed, lots of vids of the dog walking upright through the mall, home, etc. But footage come out that the owner constantly beat the dog because it wouldn't stand up and perform for her and her viewers. Shit was fucking sickening. I think the dog had white fur, and the vids were on tiktok or weibo, whatever the China equivalent is.

Master Of Illusion

Alt Account
Banned
Mar 18, 2019
User Banned (1 month): posting a grossly inappropriate video
Mod Edit: Don't post videos advocating for acts like this.

Last edited by a moderator:

NESpowerhouse

Oct 25, 2017
Virginia
I don't think I've seen this one man before and that is not close enough to me to be able and not speaking of it to the other side but it was the best way of life to get the best way to stream the game and she said that I could have lived the whole place and I would be the most important thing in my life but I'm still looking forward to this one time in the next couple weeks

Oct 25, 2017
Yo keep an eye on homegirl though cause I know some folks who enjoy a relationship that's too loving with their pets

Notaskwid

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Osaka
Does this mean people who own cats were in terrible relationships and miss the dynamic of caring for something that will never put the same amount of effort into caring for you?

And people who own birds hate their parents and get off on keeping something that yells at you constantly in a cage?
Too bad I'm allergic to cats

Ashlette

Oct 28, 2017
See fat4all? This is what happens when you mess with this forum's equilibrium. đź’”

Chie Satonaka

Oct 25, 2017
First off, we need to stop showing members here doing acts like that. Who planted that camera?

Second, that tweet was sure something.