• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

rsfour

Oct 26, 2017
I can't be amused by that vid unless I know that dag wasn't abused just to be taught how to do particular tricks and such.

Mahonay

Oct 25, 2017
Pencils Vania
I can't be reading this thread this early on a Saturday.
tenor.gif

Deleted member 3010

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017

I mean there's probably a part of this that's true for certain people, but honestly I think the majority of dog owners do so because dogs are awesome living beings and always show unconditional love towards anyone who takes care of them....and sometimes even people who do not take care of them. :(

Either this or I'm showing too much optimism toward humankind.

Z-Beat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017

Does this mean people who own cats were in terrible relationships and miss the dynamic of caring for something that will never put the same amount of effort into caring for you?

And people who own birds hate their parents and get off on keeping something that yells at you constantly in a cage?

staedtler

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
poor fat4all, he's seen as a prominent era member. maybe it's time to old yeller the account