• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Coríu

Feb 27, 2018
Asturies
I don't think they're strictly acting. They're goofy like that, especially Lucas. The ad is very fun to watch, EA has been doing a very good job of teaming up with pro footballers for these kinds of things, like the ratings reveal videos from the last couple of years.

Cocolina

Oct 28, 2017
Was expecting cheesy muggings at the camera and botched cue card reading. This is fine.

OP
OP

Deleted member 10737

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
At least they're advertising something that is real, not like the futmas event "on Nintendo switch"
that was pretty bad, nintendo got rused into advertising something that's not even on their platform

I don't think they're strictly acting. They're goofy like that, especially Lucas. The ad is very fun to watch, EA has been doing a very good job of teaming up with pro footballers for these kinds of things, like the ratings reveal videos from the last couple of years.
Was expecting cheesy muggings at the camera and botched cue card reading. This is fine.
yeah it's a fun ad, not very cringey.

K Samedi

Oct 27, 2017
This truly shows the appeal of FIFA on Switch. I always liked FIFA because of exactly one thing, the local multiplayer. Football never gets old and you can play this endlessly without getting bored. The local Switch play has been popular at my office.

Pokémon

Oct 27, 2017
At least they're advertising something that is real, not like the futmas event "on Nintendo switch"

tenor.gif

Django.Mango

Jan 31, 2018
Fifa (on switch) doing really good is my impression. Back to relevance on Nintendos system, pretty important imo.

Mexen

Oct 26, 2017
My current dislike for FIFA aside, I actually liked this ad. The Neon theme is actually easy on the eyes, well done, Nintendo.

Acted or not, a kid out there sees their idol playing a game they love and you can begin to see how impactful that can be. It's us adults who are so skeptical, hate corporations but still give them our money anyway.

Shibata100

Oct 29, 2017
Fun little promo. Key objective is showing how FIFA on switch is playable anywhere and anytime.

Now just think what konami and Nintendo could have done with Barcelona, Celtic & Liverpool if PES got a switch release.

Cudpug

Nov 9, 2017
I thought that was really entertaining and it sells the appeal of the system, being able to play it during brief breaks.

unicornKnight

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 27, 2017
Athens, Greece
Good ad, game looks downgraded and I'm not talking about the graphics, did Fifa become scripted again, I thought back in 09-10 they made substantial upgrades in gameplay.

Strings

Oct 27, 2017
Wtf at the vertical shots. I suppose they got them to livestream a session or whatever from their phones, and just used that footage for the ad too o.O

marc^o^

Oct 26, 2017
Paris, France
Great ad for a non great game. Last year version had a better gameplay IMO.

I hope Konami is working on a full fledge PES Switch version this year, if EA doesn't try better.