• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

MegaSackman

Oct 27, 2017
Argentina
Marvel will be streaming new stuff about Fantastic Four today, apparently is about comics, games and more but look at the tweets:

Sounds like relevant and not just some playable characters in some old mobile game.

Anyone knows something?

Deleted member 2791

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
sincerely doubt they'd just drop a new game announcement in a random livestream
maybe it's just the fantastic four announced for marvel ultimate alliance 3

jon bones

Oct 25, 2017
NYC
It won't be this mobile stuff, but with the Fox deal closing soon the world will finally realize why they are some of the greatest characters ever created

fantastic-four-500.jpg

Qwark

Oct 27, 2017
So that's why they were teasing M4rvel earlier this week. I was hoping it was going to be a real MvC4, but this could be cool I guess.

Griestatus

Oct 30, 2017
It won't be this mobile stuff, but with the Fox deal closing soon the world will finally realize why they are some of the greatest characters ever created
For real, I wish there was a good Fantastic Four movie before The Incredibles, which is in equal parts an F4 and James Bond rip-off... Still, great rip-off.

Either way, more F4, in any shape or form, is awesome.

Brazil

Actual Brazilian
Oct 24, 2017
São Paulo, Brazil
I've tried them all and I can't care about any of the Marvel mobile games. Still, it's cool that they're bringing the Fantastic Four back.

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
Marvel Strike is giving away a free FF comic, so I imagine they will be getting them

Mars People

Comics Council 2020
Oct 25, 2017
Its sad as fuck how Marvel wouldn't even spit on the FF for a while due to the film rights.
Talk about disrespecting your legacy.

J-Skee

The Wise Ones
Oct 25, 2017
First Kevin Feige openly talking about making a Silver Surfer film, now this. Feels good.

Deleted member 12447

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I remember when they forced us to remove the F4 from Marvel Heroes while I worked on it. Their petty squabble cost us about a month of manpower and further helped our demise. When we posted why they were leaving the game, with Marvel's approval Marvel lost their shit and put us on media blackout.

J-Skee

The Wise Ones
Oct 25, 2017
So it seems like the most important takeaway from this is that the Fantastic Four are coming back to games. Similar to X-Men being part of Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3.

Adnor

Oct 25, 2017
I don't play any of those games but it's still cool to see the Fantastic Four back into Marvel stuff.

Mr. Fantastic

Alt-account
Banned
Apr 27, 2018
Yeah I figured this is what it would be. Nice to see Marvel bringing the First Family back, though.

It's more that it coincides with Dan Slott's new FF run, which is their triumphant return since Secret Wars.

and they're only giving Slott a run because of the buyout. This is transparent as fuuuuuuuck

J-Skee

The Wise Ones
Oct 25, 2017
It's more that it coincides with Dan Slott's new FF run, which is their triumphant return since Secret Wars.
Secret Wars was the last thing I read from Marvel. You mean to tell that after EVERYTHING that went down in Secret Wars, the Fantastic Four weren't in any comics until now? WTF?

Rhaknar

Oct 26, 2017
cool we'll once again be able to get the F4 characters in Marvel Her... oh wait >_>

KtotheRoc

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Secret Wars was the last thing I read from Marvel. You mean to tell that after EVERYTHING that went down in Secret Wars, the Fantastic Four weren't in any comics until now? WTF?

Ben and Johnny were around. Reed, Sue, and the kids all went off into the Multiverse until a few months ago when Marvel relaunched FF with Dan Slott and co.

Mandos

Nov 27, 2017
I'd like to point out today's stream seems to be the mobile games, but reveals continue for a week. I'd bet on fantastic four and doom(and likely silver surfer) being revealed for marvel ultimate alliance 3 in this week(question is in a direct or will marvel games get the reveal)