• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

I Don't Like

Dec 11, 2017
https://www.thedailybeast.com/the-d...d-because-of-their-love-of-trump-2?ref=scroll

Righter, which launches later this month, is meant as an amorous safe space, but only for those who back the president. If you're a liberal, Righter might actually sue you if you try to join.
"I have a very nice legal team that will be handling that," Lawton said. "This is zero tolerance."

Lawton's app has some unusual rules as far as dating sites go. Men can be reported if they don't pay for the first date.

Any obvious Democrats will get the boot from Righter, according to Lawton, though she conceded that it might be difficult to immediately figure out the ideology of the user in order to purge him or her. But if they did find a Trump critic on the platform, Lawton said she wouldn't rule out calling in the lawyers to get them off. Asked whether suing a would-be dater was a bit extreme—an anti-aphrodisiac, if you will—she insisted it wasn't.

"Bring it on," Lawton said. "This is ridiculous. They're sitting here suing our president."

giphy.gif

Alucrid

Chicken Photographer
Oct 25, 2017
maybe the face of this trump dating site won't be a pedophile

Oct 27, 2017
Time to go undercover and see how crazy MAGA girls really are. I can just imagine
Girl: So what's a black dude doing on here?
Me: Well, what did I have to lose?

eosos

Banned
Dec 21, 2017
This is so bizarre, and goes entirely against the right's disdain for safe spaces. Is there a similar thing for liberal people?

Jintor

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
i wonder what the ratio will be

This is so bizarre, and goes entirely against the right's disdain for safe spaces. Is there a similar thing for liberal people?

lmao like the right has ever given two shits about being blatantly hypocritical

Musubi

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Banned
Oct 25, 2017

The right projects hard. First to call people snowflakes also first to cry when something doesn't go their way.

optimiss

May 17, 2018
Righter users can't hide their age, and the app will be policed for photoshopped pictures added to make a would-be dater look better. Users who are caught altering their pictures will get three strikes before getting the boot from Righter entirely.

"Females make themselves look different, younger, thinner, better," Lawton said. "That's not going to happen on our app."

Oh yeah, great idea, no way that could be abused by alt-right incels to harass women.

Amnixia

▲ Legend ▲
The Fallen
Jan 25, 2018
Honestly, can we get this for PVV and FvD voters i the Netherlands?

I'm gonna kill myself if I get matched up with one of those fuckers again.

Ferrio

Oct 25, 2017
How legit are all these specific dating sites? There seems to be one for every niche, how the hell do they have a userbase big enough that isn't just a 1-99 ratio of guys. Has anyone here had success any of them?

CallMeShaft

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
But rednecks already have farmersonly.com. Why would they need another site to pick up white trash?

Nov 17, 2017
You can't make this stuff up.

She also said they discovered Tinder users who would pay to "super-like" their accounts but reject them once they learned they supported Trump.

"You just paid money to like us, but you want nothing to do if we're conservative," Lawton said.
I mean, yes they liked you before they figured out you were a bad person. Are you really surprised? If I superliked a person and then found out they ate babies, should I not change my mind?

"Well, they do eat babies but that's a super like I'm never going to get back..."

Time to go undercover and see how crazy MAGA girls really are. I can just imagine
Girl: So what's a black dude doing on here?
Me: Well, what did I have to lose?
715.gif

Sho_Nuff82

Nov 14, 2017
You can limit your dating by political party fairly easily by just putting your leanings in your profile.

Strange that they conflate being a conservative/right wing with loving Trump - can you not be a member of the group and criticize the president? Seems like any conversations would get pretty boring if dissent from his admin's policies specifically is literally not allowed. The idea of catching a banhammer if you say "I like his immigrant-gassing and low-taxing policies, but I disagree with his tariffs against the US' traditional trade partners."

And no, you can't sue someone for their political party.

Deleted member 28461

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Weird that they would want to make a safe space. Christy Edwards Lawton, who is no doubt a piece of shit racist unworthy of every breath of air she takes, works for Turning Point USA.

c8f.png

Novoitus

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Will incels finally have their dating app?

Also curious how they will deal with LGBT members.

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
Which will have the worst ratio.

This site with women

Farmersonly with minorities

OP
OP
I Don't Like

I Don't Like

Dec 11, 2017
How legit are all these specific dating sites? There seems to be one for every niche, how the hell do they have a userbase big enough that isn't just a 1-99 ratio of guys. Has anyone here had success any of them?

They don't and they don't survive. I'll be shocked if this shit is around in 6 months.

Here's an Instagram post from these same people. Apparently you get a premium account for free if you're a military member. You can tell by all the responses that everyone is really excited about this platform

EMT0

Oct 25, 2017
pleaseselfsegregatepleaseselfsegregatepleaseselfsegregate

Ditch the gene pool at large pls and thank you

A Robot

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Lawton's app has some unusual rules as far as dating sites go. Men can be reported if they don't pay for the first date.
I think this is a great idea. We all know that women make 70 to 80 cents per one dollar that men make. It is only fair that men pay for the first date.

Ayirek

Oct 27, 2017
The right LOVES safe spaces, what are you talking about? Their criticism of others seeking peaceful discord as being "snowflakes" or wanting their "safe space" is projection of the highest order.

Deleted member 48897

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 22, 2018
Found this on their Twitter

DtbvpDNXcAE9nfu.jpg

[Whatever the fuck this site's name is], the only site where women don't wear the pants literally or metaphorically?!

AYF 001

Oct 28, 2017
I wonder if they'd even be able to tell the difference between normal users and all the parody troll accounts people will make.