• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

GING-SAMA

Banned
Jul 10, 2019

I never see this level of immersion in a game 😳

Some blade runner vibe on this vid.

Falus

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
So angry that we won't have next gen version now. Hope it plays well on serie x running one X version

Kinthey

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Nice that the german version has Keanu voiced by the same guy who voices him in movies

Xando

Oct 28, 2017
Full video for my german brothers and sisters

www.daserste.de

Zukunft ohne Hoffnung | ttt – titel, thesen, temperamente

Wie sieht die Welt in fünfzig Jahren aus? Hoffentlich nicht so wie im Videospiel "Cyberpunk 2077". Es spielt in einer dystopischen Welt, zerstört durch Krieg und Umweltkatastrophen, in der Konzerne die Macht übernommen haben.

Weird to see public broadcaster feature a videogame for other topics than creating potential terrorists

Bardeh

Jun 15, 2018
No wonder they can't get this running on the base Xbone. That version of the game is going to be a complete mess.

Theorry

Oct 27, 2017
FlakyVerifiableCapeghostfrog-size_restricted.gif

That must be a mighty PC

Ryo

Oct 28, 2017
As someone that will likely play this on a Pro please just give me 1080p 30fps. I can just foresee it running at 1440p averaging about 24fps.

Bucéfalo

Banned
May 29, 2020
Ok, this will run at 720p 20fps on base old gen consoles and 1080p 20fps on PS4 pro and 1080p 30fps on xbox one X, calling it now

KartuneDX

Banned
Jan 12, 2018
After finally experiencing DualSense adaptive triggers in CoD I have to say Cyberpunk on PS5 is my most anticipated release of the year.

KTroopA

Oct 27, 2017
London, UK
I wonder if this game will be best played at 1080p30 for that smooth gameplay ala Watch Dogs Legion lol. Something tells me 30fps is gonna be mentioned a bit in the reviews

Firefly

Jul 10, 2018
Cross posting, didn't realize this was already shared.

A lot of new and old footage was teased on a German TV channel. Presumably part of this next episode.

Video quality is very low with a lot of artefacts but I've grabbed screenshots because the video is 7 mins long.

rtMK8sr.jpg

HOe0K9f.jpg

AlNVIUa.jpg

ROeYu1c.jpg

yRUNDk0.jpg

c4TEeio.jpg

TCaTV4m.jpg

AhoSl58.jpg

RY3QyQu.jpg

Character customization

t7LPTnp.jpg

zrzckOR.jpg

FKThyTS.jpg

zHvy3wz.jpg

vheuO6c.jpg

7ecOFfk.jpg

S765XDp.jpg

www.daserste.de

Wie sieht die Welt in fünfzig Jahren aus? Hoffentlich nicht so wie im Videospiel "Cyberpunk 2077". Es spielt in einer dystopischen Welt, zerstört durch Krieg und Umweltkatastrophen, in der Konzerne die Macht übernommen haben.

Jiraiya

Oct 27, 2017
I might be able to hold off on the series x enhancements after seeing this. I want my first experience to be worth the hardware.

That1GoodHunter

My ass legally belongs to Ted Price
Oct 17, 2019
Damn, Insane detail, you can almost see the transphobia and crunch peeking through each pixel!

Morten88

Dec 22, 2019
Jesus does this looks fucking good! I cant believe we are getting a game like this in 2020 (hopefully no more delays)

Plum

May 31, 2018
Not to 'concern troll' but I seriously expected more than just short high-end PC clips of the player just looking around and walking/talking when I initially saw the thread title. I don't doubt that the game's gonna be great but it's kind of jarring how incredibly little we've actually seen of it so far.

Everyone said the same about RDR2 and the One S runs it perfectly fine.

I mean RDR2 came from Rockstar who managed to get GTAV running fairly decently on literal 2005 hardware. Meanwhile CDPR's last game was notorious for having severe frame rate drops and generally poor optimisation on base hardware. Their track records aren't exactly the same.

EDIT: That and Rockstar is a console developer first, whereas CDPR's philosophy seems to be PC-before-anything.

SecondNature

Oct 25, 2017
NPC areas look dated.

I'm sure the game will be great but a bunch of NPCs dialoguing unnatural sounding conversations as soon as the player passes by, while doing the most basic animations.... I hope we see games really trying to fix that kind of experience.

Cliff Steele

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Full video for my german brothers and sisters

www.daserste.de

Weird to see public broadcaster feature a videogame for other topics than creating potential terrorists
Thx mate. Will watch later. Any idea if this is in the Mediathek?

VG Aficionado

Nov 6, 2017
Ok, this will run at 720p 20fps on base old gen consoles and 1080p 20fps on PS4 pro and 1080p 30fps on xbox one X, calling it now
I'm a lot more concerned with the bugs and well-being of developers, now and in the next few months or couple years even.

Hopefully I'll be wrong, but expect it to be both a laughing stock and a crying shame for the people clocking endless hours on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.