• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

vestan

#REFANTAZIO SWEEP
Dec 28, 2017
Black character designs are STELLAR so far. T-Bug, Bridgette and Placide especially look so fucking good. Let's hope the game's character creator keeps that same energy.

kvDd0Bf.jpg

D8-yp-tUYAAZzyE.jpg

D8-yp-sVUAABq8M.jpg

D8-yp-sVUAIVy3Y.jpg

bDlidTy.jpg

faPL4EF.jpg

image_cyberpunk_2077-40557-2618_0004.jpg

image_cyberpunk_2077-40557-2618_0002.jpg

image_cyberpunk_2077-40557-2618_0001.jpg

Also these are really low-res but here's a look at the steelbook artwork done by Deathburger showcasing several of the game's gang factions, gonna see if I can find them at a higher resolution.

ASsM5N9XbrbooV9X7ES56S-650-80.jpg

noRHaHdUPbcvhBmjYyGnAS-650-80.jpg

eKGSaFESor9rzxFVwyjA9S-650-80.jpg

zy2xCXjnkxucFqfSvLPJ9S-650-80.jpg

6352423_sd.jpg

Last edited:

ApeEscaper

Oct 27, 2017
Bangladeshi
Still hardly seen any South Asian characters except that only one in the first trailer appearing for abit as none other than a stereotypical taxi driver of course

Shoeless

Oct 27, 2017
That boring cover sells. The color pops and the bald white dude with a gun will tell people it's a cool guy shooter

Commercially, it makes sense. Minorities and other marginalized demographics have built up enough tolerance that they'll buy a cover with generic white person on it. But when you look at conservative demographics, they Nope Out as soon as there's a whiff of "PC/SJWness" to a piece of entertainment because "It's too political." Putting Generic White Guy With Gun on the cover is the best way to Trojan Horse any product into homes.

Thewonandonly

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Utah
Man I would buy a painting of the one with the leopard and that yakuza dude and the chick with two guns cause they look dope as fuck!!

I really cannot wait for this game. I haven't gotten into an RPG since this and persona and I think those were the same year so im ready!!

Oct 26, 2017
My favorite one is the corporate lady

3hiXzB8.png

It isn't that the bodyguard is very small, it's that she has some important body modifications that makes her tower over people. This serves well for the character, she towers over her 'minions' and common people like the ruler she is, she is literally above the 'rabble', and it makes the character have a touch of alienness that goes well, as she isn't part of the same species anymore and have problems empathizing with mere humans.
In addition the clothes are a mix of classy black, sleek scifiness and even a touch of retroness in how it almost appears a cape in the shoulder area.

EVIL

Senior Concept Artist
Verified
Oct 27, 2017
Rollergirl's proportions look a little off to me, her legs looks too small.

Great artwork though.
You have legit girls with those proportions but I also blame the hoodie and the black cyber legs that make her proportions look a bit off, but still I agree they should have done something, maybe rollerblades or something to make her legs appear a bit taller.

Tovarisc

Oct 25, 2017
FIN
tremendous artwork

gonna have to read the 2020 sourcebook as hype ramps up

Wait for Cyberpunk RED, it cover stories and lore from 2030-ish to 2060-ish. Release should be around August or September I think.

---------------------

They really need to put this stuff into store as high quality posters because... I need this. Tho not shocked if these are those pre-order printables.

jon bones

Oct 25, 2017
NYC
Wait for Cyberpunk RED, it cover stories and lore from 2030-ish to 2060-ish. Release should be around August or September I think.

---------------------

They really need to put this stuff into store as high quality posters because... I need this. Tho not shocked if these are those pre-order printables.

thanks man, good tip

BRSxIgnition

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
All of these look so amazing, and any would have made a better cover than what we got.