• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BlueManifest

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
User Banned (2 Weeks): Self-Promotion, Spam; Accumulated Infractions
Hey everyone I just saw this spreading and thought I would share it here, it's under 1 cent and you can mine it from your phone

Mod Edit: Removed invite code

Who knows this could end up being like Bitcoin 5 years from now it's free

Last edited by a moderator:

Joule

Nov 19, 2017
buy my lemonade 5 cents only, you will feel refreshed in minutes

(this post is not self promotion)

Aurongel

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
DM'd you my social security number.

Pls respond.

Oct 25, 2017
Per the site general guide:

No Self-Promotion or Spam
Do not create threads featuring links to products or services that you have a direct involvement in. Members are instead welcome and encouraged to post in already existing threads about a product or service that they are involved in (including links that are specifically relevant to the thread) so that they may engage with the community. If you are involved in a product or service that you are linking, please disclose that fact upfront.

Spam of any kind is not allowed. This can include malware and phishing content, referral links, and abuse of the reply or private message system. Do not send unsolicited messages promoting any product, service, or website to other members.

Status
Not open for further replies.