• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

lucebuce

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Pakistan

FYI, Ed Boon recently posted 4 separate klues on his twitter for upcoming characters and confirmed that each klue was for a different character. So Rain will be one of 4 characters being added to the game.

Last edited:

Magneto

Prophet of Truth
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
This is great because i know that Ed Boon will probably add a lot of Prince's references in the pre fight banters.

ghostcrew

The Shrouded Ghost
Administrator
Oct 27, 2017
FUCK YEAH

6fa036ddedf331e6b8f277a61eb33eec88af1174_hq.gif

Empyrean Cocytus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Upstate NY
Nice. Rain has gone through quite the glow-up since he was introduced as essentially a joke character, so I'm happy about this.

Now bring back C/Khameleon!

Moebius

Oct 28, 2017
Why do they keep putting in guest characters when mainline characters are not in the game yet like Reptile?

OP
OP
lucebuce

lucebuce

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Pakistan
So the datamined ones so far are Mileena, Rain and potentially Rambo. There'll be a 4th character as part of the inevitable pack too.

RSTEIN

Nov 13, 2017
It's obviously Millie Bobby brown. Has Stranger Things and Watson skins. Just in time for the movie.

Zutrax

Oct 31, 2017
No one gonna bring up fucking RAMBO? That's a super cool pick.

Edit: of course poster right above me makes comments on it as I typed this.

Ryce

Oct 25, 2017
I know people here tend to dislike guest characters, but Stallone (Rambo) is an interesting pick, especially with Arnold in the game. I imagine he'll be a knife-wielding commando survivalist like Kano but with guns and a bow.

Bigg

Oct 25, 2017
So Rain, Mileena, and Rambo?

Still wondering what the fuck happened to Ash. I guess there was a deal that fell through?

Xterrian

Apr 20, 2018
I could've sworn there was a leak maybe a month back that mentioned Michael Myers.

I got so excited when I saw this dammit :(

HardRojo

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Peru
Man I bought the Aftermath Edition for PS4 and haven't played past a couple of hours. I should really try to learn how to play MK.

OP
OP
lucebuce

lucebuce

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Pakistan
I could've sworn there was a leak maybe a month back that mentioned Michael Myers.

I got so excited when I saw this dammit :(
Ed Boon deconfirmed him. Any leak that mentions him is fake.
Man I bought the Aftermath Edition for PS4 and haven't played past a couple of hours. I should really try to learn how to play MK.
Don't. It's too violent to play in front of the little ones. Or the little almost dozen in your case.

PeterThePanda

Jun 10, 2020
Spain
You know , Mileena fans asking desperately for her everytime Ed Boon posts something on Twitter almost soured on me on seeing her in some capacity in this game.

Then I saw this and now its probably the character I want to see the most.

Also Rambo in this too? Give me that groovy Bruce Campbell goodness , Netherrealm!!!!!!! ffs

tenor.gif

RecRoulette

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Wait, the klues were for different characters? Which Johnny Depp character is getting in this?

Deleted member 1102

Account closed at user request
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
ngl it's pretty shitty that Mileena got in despite being in X because her fans were incredibly toxic for months. I wanted Ermac in the game yet knew he wouldn't because he was in X. Just feels like we get punished for not having shitty behaviour.