• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Jawmuncher

Crisis Dino
Oct 25, 2017
Ibis Island
Erldj4KW4AEoIMl

www.capcom.co.jp

「CAPCOM STORE(カプコンストア)」にカプコンファンにはたまらない「西村キヌ」氏の描きおろしイラストアイテムが登場!

カプコンの人気キャラクターグッズを取り揃えたアンテナショップである『CAPCO...

capcom.fandom.com

Kinu Nishimura

Kinu Nishimura (西村 キヌ, Nishimura Kinu, born sometime in 1969 in the Hyogo Prefecture) is a Japanese illustrator, character designer, and game creator. She is mainly known for being one of Capcom's main designers. Her real name is unknown -as her alias originated from her mother's maiden name-...

Last edited:

Mesoian

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 28, 2017
Some REAL ASS girltalk happening at that table.

Jill: "Is he still fucking staring at me?"
Everyone: "Yes"
Morrigan: "OH my yes."

Sou Da

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The small touch of Chun getting Dim Sum while Jill gets a giant ass burger is good

BackwardCap

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 28, 2017
Looking over the cast of franchises featured, I'd say this might be Teppen related. The only one missing from that game is Ace Attorney atm.

Kyle Cross

Oct 25, 2017
Huh, that's interesting. They're using REmake 3 Jill and Carlos, but they're using original Claire, and Nemesis seems to be a combination of his original design and his remake design, lacking the nose.

Strings

Oct 27, 2017
Nishimura is the best.

... Claire sorta looks like June/Akane from Zero Escape in this, and I approve lol.

matrix-cat

Oct 27, 2017
Vergil, staring at sundae: "It'll be fun to taste the Prince of Desserts. If my brother did it... I should be able to do it too!"

Waffle

Oct 28, 2017
That iPhone case... what year is this?

I think he has the best rendition of Ryu out of all the Capcom artists.

leder

Oct 25, 2017
Ffuuu her ensemble pieces are so good, but people charge insane prices for the capcom store stuff online.

youwei

Jun 3, 2019
thanks to the OP for the info , always loving her artwork for the older capcom games