• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Deleted member 2254

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Blackpink in your Era

Less energetic song than I would have expected, but it's fun. Been quite a while without new songs by them aside from that... uhm... not good Gaga collab.

Jonnax

Oct 26, 2017
This sounds like a mess.

There's just so many disparate parts.

It's like a club remix a random DJ put together.

Rose and Jisoo being the good parts of the song.

rckvla

Oct 25, 2017
The music video production is always on point though, damn fire. Lisa's part was great, other than those, it was disappointing compared to DDDDD and Kill This Love.

signal

Oct 28, 2017
gnqHhmE.png

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
Don't have their usual energy and Lisa doesn't have her usual bars.

l2iv6

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
I just can't get into them, this track included

that being said, I always love their energy, style, and choreo, and they're absolutely killing the charts with this

Alrus

Oct 25, 2017
Belgium
Don't like it, their recent stuff has been really meh for me...

Are they still the most popular K-pop girl group?

Oct 27, 2017
Feels like a watered down kill this love. They need to change up the vibe. While I didn't like Twice more and more, it's undeniable that they put out different vibes with every release( fancy, breakthrough, feel special)

when I saw them in the studio and the hype that went into this it didn't seem warranted. They need to get new creatives. YG is messing up

Deleted member 49319

Account closed at user request
Banned
Nov 4, 2018
Weak.
Only Lisa's part is OK.

My favorites remain:
As if it's your last
Whistle
Kill this love

Last edited:

Soulsis

Oct 25, 2017
I dig the fun vocal breakdown in the outro, but otherwise it feels like something Fifth Harmony would do in 2015.

Let me blast the superior Sour Candy

Zutter

Oct 19, 2018
This is much better than KTL but still on the weaker side of their singles. But this is still a pre release or whatever so maybe the "official" comeback is better idk. Hopefully the album has some nice b sides.