• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Helix

Mayor of Clown Town
Jun 8, 2019

show is at 10 AM PT/1 PM ET

Last edited:

TaleSpun

Oct 25, 2017
God, I hope this is cool...

Also, is anyone else getting this shitty pop up ad for Ford on mobile Era? How do o get rid of it??? Holy shit.

Strings

Oct 27, 2017
Watch it somehow be TWEWY 2.

Or some crazy reboot of Lord of Apocalypse since Balan is a demon king and Access Games doesn't seem particularly busy atm (plus SE probably still wants a Monster Hunter-esque title).

Chasing

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Interesting stuff, I wonder if Babylon's Fall will go under this umbrella too, it fits the description.

lusca_bueno

Nov 23, 2017
Everything about the studio is very musical/theatrical themed, I wonder if this will define the games they develop? I'm intrigued, that's for sure.

Empyrean Cocytus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Upstate NY
So is this something like Rockstar Games or Private Division are with Take-Two where while it's under the Square-Enix umbrella it will have a different publishing label? Or is this a new development team within Square-Enix?

If it's the former, I could easily see it being something from Platinum, though I thought the Platinum 5 was meant to be self-published stuff?

nelsonroyale

Oct 28, 2017
That logo doesn't make me think of an action game at all. Anyway, wonder what they will show. I am expecting a smaller game, but hope to be surprised

OP
OP
Helix

Helix

Mayor of Clown Town
Jun 8, 2019
Watch it somehow be TWEWY 2.

Or some crazy reboot of Lord of Apocalypse since Balan is a demon king and Access Games doesn't seem particularly busy atm (plus SE probably still wants a Monster Hunter-esque title).

are you telling me that TWENY 2 is gonna completely turn to an action-focused game?

c'mon man, this is gonna be the sequel to that Bakugan game which was announced

Mentalist

Mar 14, 2019
A new action title? They've already got Babylon's Fall in the pipeline...

Still, always curious about a new action game. Bring it on.

Luke_wal

Oct 25, 2017
So, if Nier: Automata was made today, would it be under the Balan Company label? As a partnership between internal and external developers?

rawhide

Oct 28, 2017
So is this something like Rockstar Games or Private Division are with Take-Two where while it's under the Square-Enix umbrella it will have a different publishing label? Or is this a new development team within Square-Enix?

If it's the former, I could easily see it being something from Platinum, though I thought the Platinum 5 was meant to be self-published stuff?

It's most likely something from Yuji Naka, who joined Square-Enix a couple of years ago with the specific purpose of making action games.

PLASTICA-MAN

Oct 26, 2017
Lines up with all of those:

www.resetera.com

Square to announce titles meant for E3 individually during July and August

The event was held on June 24, 2020 at the Hyatt Regency Tokyo (Nishi-Shinjuku, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo) I went to the general meeting of shareholders of Square Enix Holdings, Inc. Today's report is about this. The shareholders' meeting started at 10:00 on time. After the audit report from the audit...

www.resetera.com

New Luminous Productions concept art (new game?)

https://twitter.com/RedMakuzawa/status/1252561099385270273 Not sure if this has been posted, or whether concept art relates to any game. On another note, I thought the Luminous Studio engine was abandoned?

The game will be about that girl on that stage: she must be the singer you hear on the site.
I knew it wasn't just a concept art