• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

JusDoIt

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
South Central Los Angeles
EGD9fVrWwAE1w_l

Make it the cover art.

FoneBone

Oct 27, 2017
really cool, but that I'm still confused as to how the story-oriented stuff they're showing dovetails with the multiplayer GaaS elements is... not great

Oct 26, 2017
really cool, but that I'm still confused as to how the story-oriented stuff they're showing dovetails with the multiplayer GaaS elements is... not great

My guess is that the story stuff is just the campaign and then they just have raids and stuff you replay forever after the campaign is over. The campaign will probably serve as an extended tutorial.

Zomba13

#1 Waluigi Fan! Current Status: Crying
Oct 25, 2017
Great that Kamala is in and as the main character who will reassemble the avengers.

But do people REALLY think Cap is only playable in the intro and is actually dead in the game and won't be playable? Like seriously? They think that? They think the whole "cap is dead!" thing is true? Has that actually worked on people or are they messing around/shitting on that one poster because he said it was terrible writing?

OP
OP
est1992

est1992

Oct 27, 2017
Her logo has been added to the lineup

We know Ant-Man and Hawkeye are joining soon, so there's no telling how big the roster (and logos) will get.

s y

Nov 8, 2017
the graphics are really good but I'm not a fan of the art direction so far.

EdibleKnife

Oct 29, 2017
Really fucking awesome! Was only slightly intrigued in the game before but I'm very very interested now.

Saturday

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Kamala is a fantastic POV character and a great representative of the new generation and also her powers look terrifying with a realistic art style.

Ploid 6.0

Oct 25, 2017
Her brief hints of gameplay got me more interested in the game than all the other's shown so far. I like the way she animated with the stretching. This has a lot of potential for platforming, fighting, and a ton of other gameplay mechanics. I almost wish it was just a game on her like Spider-Man, but they need the Avenger recognition to sell copies since she's not that well known to the general public.

senj

Nov 6, 2017
my interest in this game just did a complete 180

edit: in the positive direction, to be clear. I own every issue of G Willow Wilson's run on Ms Marvel

effingvic

Oct 25, 2017
I just wish the art style of this game was better. If it was a little stylized it would have looked amazing.

Not only is Kamala in the game but she's the protagonist? Hell yeah. Fuck yeah. I love it. This became a day one purchase.

Neoxon

Spotlighting Black Excellence - Diversity Analyst
Oct 25, 2017
Houston, TX
my interest in this game just did a complete 180

edit: in the positive direction, to be clear. I own every issue of G Willow Wilson's run on Ms Marvel
Good to see a fellow Ms. Marvel fan, though obviously we aren't alone here. And yeah, I went from "Huh, neat" to "Hyped as hell".

Oct 31, 2017
Game is starting to look better and better with every new piece of info that comes out.

Cool alt outfits. Bald Thor though?

v77rGLP.png

Male pattern baldness is a bitch.

First time where the game actually looks impressive to me.

Now give me MUTANTS.

Probably not in this game. Maybe DLC or the next big Marvel game. I'm glad they are calling her inhuman. Hopefully they start making inhumans cool. Loeb and Perlmutter really destroyed them.

ajszenk

Dec 6, 2017
How they hell did they not start here for E3 instead of what they put out? This is so much more interesting than the E3 stuff.

Paquete_PT

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Best thing I've seen of the game so far! An actual original character to play as! And the story beats were fun, I even liked Stark. Hey SE, more of this, less of that other stuff please!

OP
OP
est1992

est1992

Oct 27, 2017
We're roughly six months from release. I can see them doing one of these character spotlights each month until we get to May, leaving us with 12 playable characters. Does that sound like too much?

Also I wonder if when the main campaign is finished that they'll relocate back to Avengers Tower...

DoradoWinston

Apr 9, 2019
Not a big fan of the character personally but cool to see her in the game. Who knows maybe this is where I become a fan

CorpseLight

Nov 3, 2018
This is actually the best trailer for this game I've seen so far. The dialogue sounds so much better and natural

The_R3medy

Jan 22, 2018
Wisconsin
This actually got me more excited about the game than anything before. The writing and acting seemed more natural with Kamala there.

Looking forward to seeing where and how this game shakes out!

Aly

Oct 27, 2017
Most exciting news form the game so far. Now all she needs is a movie.

mojo

Oct 25, 2017
Something still seems off about this game but I'm glad she's in this at least

Messofanego

Oct 25, 2017
UK
Hell yeah, Eidos Montreal makes her look fun in the gameplay department. More interesting than Thor, Iron Man, and Hulk so far. Is she gonna be the main character?!

Gabbo

Oct 25, 2017
Well that increases my interest in the game from nearly zero a few points. She's been one of best characters in capedom for a long while now, so unless Zdarsky's Howard the Duck is in it, or Squirrel Girl shows up as her teacher, they arent going to outdo this announcement for me.

Musubi

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Kamala being the main protag makes this whole thing like a thousand times more interesting to me now.

aerie

wonky
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
That really did look excellent, and like it would be a lot of fun. I'm really getting sold on this game.

Durden

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
This is probably the most exciting stuff I've seen out of the game so far. Not just Kamala who looks awesome, but the character interaction stuff is good. Seems like the plot devices could go in some interesting directions.

HMD

Oct 26, 2017
I don't know if it's trailer magic, but the game looks like it went through some much needed polishing.