• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Neoxon

Spotlighting Black Excellence - Diversity Analyst
Oct 25, 2017
Houston, TX

To the surprise of nobody, but it's good to have confirmation. She's voiced by Sandra Saad.

Source: Marvel (YouTube)

Last edited:

Deleted member 864

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
tenor.gif

She looks great.

OP
OP
est1992

est1992

Oct 27, 2017
Also get first footage of traversal and the crashed Helicarrier which will serve as the main hub

Oct 25, 2017
Brooklyn, NY
they should have revealed the game at E3 with characters who either haven't appeared in the MCU yet or were less obviously inspired by their MCU counterparts. Would have gone over a lot better

AntiMacro

Oct 27, 2017
Alberta
She's not just a character - she's THE character from the sounds of it. She's the impetus behind them getting back together and driving the story forward.

Kin5290

Oct 26, 2017
Kind of weird that they're introducing Ms. Marvel to a story before Captain Marvel.

Shizuka

Oct 25, 2017
That thumbnail makes her look like she's elastic.

Edit: And been corrected by other members.

Rotobit

Editor at Nintendo Wire
Verified
Oct 27, 2017
This is the first time it really feels like it's own thing rather than hanging off the movies' coat tails, I'm excited

Guess they'll keep her actual super hero outfit secret for a few more months

TheDarkKnight

Oct 25, 2017
Didn't like the trailer. This is an odd interpretation of Kamala. Not like her personality at all. almost Like they turned her into plot device...the game. The scenes shown all seem dull and flat.
I've got bad vibes about this game

--R

Being sued right now, please help me find a lawyer
Oct 25, 2017
She looks amazingly good.

eddiemunstr

Jan 20, 2019
Kinda disappointed its not a version of her red and blue outfit, but I think thats more me just not liking the lack of color in general the game has when it comes to the characters.

CloseTalker

Oct 25, 2017
In no reality does a person yell out "Embiggen!"

Edit: apparently this is her catch phrase, I was unaware. You definitely don't need to quote this