• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Fitts

You know what that means
Oct 25, 2017
Looks so great apart from the generic anime faces. Probably my most hyped Switch game this year.

brainchild

Independent Developer
Verified
Nov 25, 2017
Those look like Switch Pro screenshots :p Great artstlye though!

Can Dark1x or brainchild tell the native resolution from those screenshots using their analysis tools?

Early days yet, but it appears to be running at native res.

EDIT:

It's entirely possible the screenshots are bullshots so don't expect the final game to be this clean.

Last edited:

Barn

Oct 27, 2017
Los Angeles
This continues to be one of my most anticipated games of the year. Looking fantastic, though I don't expect it to look that clean.

Nov 3, 2017
People are saying the screenshots are bull shots but Nintendo doesn't really do that sort of stuff? (In b4 someone brings up BoTW)

Kaitos

Tens across the board!
Oct 25, 2017
I am so excited for this game even though I fully expect it to bomb.

Ushay

Oct 27, 2017
To be fair, they did say multi-cultural, not multi-racial. You could walk through a city like Mumbai seeing nothing but 'brown' people, but good luck keeping up with five million languages.

That's a very good point, culture doesn't typically denote a specific race.

Anyhow on topic. This game looks super clean? Surely the shots are enhanced, or can Paltinum really hit this quality in game?

TwinBahamut

Jun 8, 2018
The whole "the character you choose is the older twin thing" really bothers me for various reasons. I know this is a stupid Confucianism/Japanese cultural thing rooted in perceived responsibility for older siblings to guide younger siblings, but as a twin myself I can't stand it. Twins are equals. I hope the localization just ignores any talk about relative age.

LordOcidax

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Damn, this game looks really good. Can't wait to see more about this game, it gives me Cyberpunk vibes.

King Dodongo

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Last Platinum game I bought was W101 (and even then, I barely plaed it, I know I know) Astral Chain looks great tough.

Jonneh

Good Vibes Gaming
Verified
Oct 24, 2017
UK
Thread not locked yet? All of this stuff has been on the website since its debut

Dragon's Game

Alt account
Banned
Apr 1, 2019
so what happened to this?

1aa57fb44e0ec003559a78cbcca1d66e

Raide

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Looks like the bullest of shots. Love the style overall but most of that will get hidden by muddy textures and low IQ. Still will play amazingly no doubt.

Deleted member 2254

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Digging the style. Not in a hurry to play it but if the reception is good I'm definitely picking it up down the line.

nikatapi

Jan 11, 2018
I'm so getting this game. Looks fantastic and i have faith in Platinum to make the game fun as hell.

Jonneh

Good Vibes Gaming
Verified
Oct 24, 2017
UK
Aside from the second one, they're all new. The Platinum and Nintendo websites were just updated with them with the new story details. Nintendo just tweeted this, too.

I can assure you none of them are new, I used them all in my analysis when the game was announced

Mikebison

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
That totally is a thing, I'm 59 seconds younger than my twin brother and everyone that isn't us (he doesn't care and neither do I) brings it up like a big deal like "oh he's the older twin".
Yes it does ,im the elder twin by 2 mins . Both twins dont come out the womb the exact same time for Csection nor Natural Birth.
Yeah, my mum is an identical twin. But they've never said who's the oldest or youngest in anything but a joke.