• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Tremagus

Oct 25, 2017
El Paso
Holy crap, thank you for posting these cause otherwise I had never known about them! I still remember going with a buddy of mine back in college to go see the ATHF movie in theaters where we were the only ones in the whole room outside of like 3 other people. An all-time classic show!

Kreed

The Negro Historian
Oct 25, 2017
Never was a fan of Handbanana but the shorts so far are solid/feels just like the old episodes.

Buckle

Oct 27, 2017
Handbanana is not an episode that could premiere today... what a character...
The first thought when I saw Handbanana in the title of the video was "oh jesus".

I'm kind of shocked they never found a way to turn Carl into a spinoff. Always seemed like that could have been a thing.

Pop-O-Matic

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I'm kind of shocked they never found a way to turn Carl into a spinoff. Always seemed like that could have been a thing.
They kinda did.
aqua-teen-hunger-force.fandom.com

Carl's Stone Cold Lock of the Century of the Week

Carl's Stone Cold Lock of the Century of the Week (formerly known as Carl's Pissed and Carl) is an online series on Adult Swim Video starring Carl Brutananadilewski from the popular Adult Swim program Aqua Teen Hunger Force, which started October 2007. Adult Swim Video began posting exclusive...

AstronaughtE

Nov 26, 2017
"...and I'm a tell you straight up top, it's a piece of shit."

Is going to get wore out around my place.

Oct 25, 2017

Aw yeah, Happy Time Harry. Also, 2004? Dumber Dolls aired in 2001. Was ATHF slightly in the future? Or did they just forget when it aired?

OP
OP
Xterrian

Xterrian

Apr 20, 2018
Sad these are already over, but geez they were so good. They still got it.

The last short was probably my favorite. Shake trying to start the chainsaw in the background while Carl and Hand Banana argue was amazing.