• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Deleted member 28461

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Haha, Vampyr was in my cart since it was on sale. I need to just stop buying games.

Highlight for me looks to be Edith Finch. I've been interested ever since Jeff Bakalar said it made him cry.

Jamie

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Oct 27, 2017
Almost bought Vampyr in the sale, definitely playing it on game pass.

Dierce

Oct 27, 2017
Wow I was just thinking yesterday that Vampyr would be coming to Game Pass. Wasn't expecting it to be on there this soon.

valinthyne

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
It's getting increasingly difficult to justify buying new games lately. Which is fucking wonderful for my wallet.

mxbison

Banned
Jan 14, 2019
Is this for the Windows store too? When I tried the free game pass trial they had like 4 games there

SuikerBrood

Jan 21, 2018
Operencia: The Stolen Sun and Marvel vs Capcom Infinite are Play Anywhere titles. So they'll be available on Windows 10 with Game Pass.

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Hell yeah Vampyr nice. I have Deus Ex from PS+ a few months back though. There are too many games to play these days!

Liliana

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
NYC
Holy shit. The GOAT continues to deliver. Who has time for all these games?! My backlog is was already crazy and Gamepass made it even crazier!

Edit: beaten badly lol