• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Jul 4, 2018
I'm excited for this, will watch it in cinemas for sure and if I love it will spring for the Disney+ PA as well.

Only thing that sucks is its going to be cold as fuck in early July, so getting out of the house around then sucks.

molnizzle

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
''it was real'' to me was sounds so fucking terrible.
I think they're trying to make her not too Russian so she can drop the accent in future appearances.

I'm not really sure why she has as accent at all though since Natasha doesn't. They could've just said the windows all got linguistics training. Worked well for The Americans. It's weird to hear them conversing and only one of them has an accent.

Chumunga64

Jun 22, 2018
I believe the rumors so far have been that Tashmasker is
Rachel Weisz

that was most likely debunked since her character is fighting him in a trailer. the leading theory is that she's the real bad guy and hired taskmaster since he isn't really big bad material and that he's played by O.T Fangbenle

deimosmasque

Ugly, Queer, Gender-Fluid, Drive-In Mutant, yes?
Apr 22, 2018
Tampa, Fl
Tasky's look is growing on me. Though I have to say I honestly hope we never see their face.

The choir version of the Avengers theme was straight fire.

IDreamOfHime

Oct 27, 2017
I'm hyped. Hopefully can see it in a cinema.

It's mad it took this many trailers a year gap for them to finally show Ray Winstone, even though his name has always been on the poster.

Spiderman

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Special effects look a lot better now. I liked the editing of this trailer, it had a couple of cool transitions.

I'm (obviously) in for more MCU.

rsfour

Oct 26, 2017
Honestly, the trailers make it seem like it'll be a top 3 MCU movie.

And that sounds great.

MadLaughter

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I mean, for all the people theorizing who Taskmaster is.. there's literally a shot of him sitting behind his mask that's pretty easy to cross reference with a cast list.

a916

Oct 25, 2017
Really curious about this film. I'm not at all interested in this character, but I am really invested in the MCU lol.

I think the real curious part is how far it advances the MCU (storyline wise) or if this is just a Black Widow love letter since they didn't fit her in before.

Arkeband

Banned
Nov 8, 2017
Tying it that closely to Avengers (with music and the Endgame scenes) is a really good choice. Still not sure I wanna drop 30 bucks on it.

Jul 10, 2020
Once again, this trailer proves that using the main refrain from the Avengers theme makes it iconic.

THE AVENGERS THEME IS ICONIC and this trailer proves it.

Kyuuji

The Favonius Fox
Nov 8, 2017
That part with Taskmaster at the end with the sword dug into the debris as he slides down looks so good lol.

Aprikurt

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 29, 2017
Was that Ray Winstone?

Also Taskmaster better have a decent personality for my boy Zemo to play off in the Thunderbolts D+ series

loco

Jan 6, 2021
Meh. Shitty Russian accents be damned I'll definitely read through the spolier thread and watch the inevitable end credit scene on YouTube hours after this releases.

Absent

Oct 26, 2017
animation2q4jgd.gif