• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Tttssd1972

May 24, 2019
First and foremost, I know this shit head doesn't care, and neither does his daddy. But knowing my favorite team the Dallas Cowboys were the straw to break this dickbags fake outrage back? Yea, it feels good.

Feep

Lead Designer, Iridium Studios
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
As an Eagles fan...today, I salute you, Cowboys.

Tomorrow, however, fuck Jerry Jones.

astroturfing

Nov 1, 2017
Suomi Finland
lol loser, idiot of the family. or how did Trump's sister characterize him, "public moron of the family" or something?

anyways i hope he goes to jail for his financial crimes and learns something maybe.

Firmus_Anguis

Oct 30, 2017
tumblr_o12szlRLyf1rqe0rbo1_540.gif

OP
OP

Tttssd1972

May 24, 2019
As an Eagles fan...today, I salute you, Cowboys.

Tomorrow, however, fuck Jerry Jones.
I would love to think Jerry had a late life revelation, but that old curmudgeon is never changing. Someone in the front office just slapped some sense into him that if he doesn't let the players do as they feel they should the team will revolt.

Grug

Oct 26, 2017
This isn't normally a welcoming space to be a Cowboys fan, so I am taking this moment to "come out" so to speak.

Also, obligatory...

yp2U2jw.jpg

Last edited:

bionic77

Oct 25, 2017
Wow. Kaepernick fucking won. I didn't think that such a big amount of change would happen so quickly. And with the Cowboys of all team. If Texas and Florida teams are supporting something you know its over for the right.

I hope the NFL coming around somehow means that this is shift in how middle America sees the Trump presidency

Nice job NFL. I stopped watching 3 years ago when they blackballed Kaep and the league and country showed ridiculous racism towards him. I guess I can watch it again now.

Oct 30, 2017
Wow. Kaepernick fucking won. I didn't think that such a big amount of change would happen so quickly. And with the Cowboys of all team. If Texas and Florida teams are supporting something you know its over for the right.

I hope the NFL coming around somehow means that this is shift in how middle America sees the Trump presidency

Nice job NFL. I stopped watching 3 years ago when they blackballed Kaep and the league and country showed ridiculous racism towards him. I guess I can watch it again now.
They don't give a fuck, they're just coopting the message to dull its effect.

BigHatPaul

May 28, 2019
Repubs are big mad. I know someone mad that the Saints are protesting, too, so they won't be watching. Good! Don't.

OP
OP

Tttssd1972

May 24, 2019
Agree with everyone here. Look, I don't think Jerry Jones has changed a bit, especially based off interviews I have heard from him, but someone in the FO sat him down and told him you have to allow this. Should have been done 3 years ago.

Weltall Zero

Game Developer
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Madrid
As a non-American without the tiniest shred of knowledge about American sports, I would not have expected for a team called "Dallas Cowboys" to be one to kneel in protest during the anthem. :D

Parthenios

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
Sort of wish news/journos would stop framing this as "protesting the anthem." We're years into this at this point, everyone should know better.

bionic77

Oct 25, 2017
They don't give a fuck, they're just coopting the message to dull its effect.
I know they don't care. If they cared at worst they would have ignored Kaepnerick for literally just kneeling and being quiet, which was too offensive for them because of how racist they are.

But I don't see this as a bad thing or an attempt to take over the messaging of BLM.

I am probably too hopeful about this meaning anything against Trump.

JEH

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
Probably has never watch a game of football in his life anyway.

Clear

Oct 25, 2017
Connecticut
RIP NFL, no way it can survive without this fuck head's endorsement.

on a fun note..Oh look the cowboys beating someone with a losing record.