• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

LProtagonist

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
oh no no no this show scared the shit out of me when I was a kid because my dad would have it on late at night
I mean, I guess I love true crime now but... it may evoke memories.

alr1ght

Oct 25, 2017
Meh, I hope they don't lean into the stupid UFO garbage, as those episodes are always awful. It also looks like they're doing one case per episode, where the original was 4-5 per episode.

Mar 3, 2019
Seeing the "alien" stuff completely turned me off of it. They already ruined the history channel, the less that this conspiracy ufo nonsense travels, the better

ElectricBlanketFire

What year is this?
Oct 25, 2017
Meh, I hope they don't lean into the stupid UFO garbage, as those episodes are always awful. It also looks like they're doing one case per episode, where the original was 4-5 per episode.
Seeing the "alien" stuff completely turned me off of it. They already ruined the history channel, the less that this conspiracy ufo nonsense travels, the better

The alien episodes were always the best ones.

Xyer

Avenger
Aug 26, 2018
That was a weird trailer to me. These are presumably tragic cases and the trailer is like "SOLVE THE MYSTERY" like it's some game.

SwampBastard

The Fallen
Nov 1, 2017
Man, I fucking loved this show as a kid. I hope this is half as enjoyable. My favorites were always the ghost segments.

Dega

Oct 25, 2017
Hmm, looks like it has potential. The paranormal stuff was the best stuff.

HaL64

Nov 3, 2017
Who's the host? That's kind of a big deal.

If its not him it should be...

8-things-you-never-knew-about-william-shatner-a-k-a-captain-kirk.jpg

Loud Wrong

Feb 24, 2020
I dont like unsolved mysteries or unexplained events. I like solved mysteries and having events explained to me. Harummph!

Cloud-Hidden

Oct 30, 2017
The alien / UFO stuff is always awesome, y'all are crazy. There are so many good "fourth kind" anecdotes out there.

Hound

Jul 6, 2019
What? Only six mysteries? Is this just one or two episodes?

UPDATE: Still hyped on that trailer though.

nomemorial

Oct 27, 2017
I'm all here for this. Unsolved Mysteries was one of my favorite shows growing up. I still watch reruns multiple times a week. So excited!!

Ocean Bones

Avenger
Oct 29, 2017
Well I'm hyped. Hopefully they don't waste much time with the ufo business. There's too many real mysterys to explore to do that shit

Guzim

Oct 25, 2017
Who's the host? That's kind of a big deal.
There won't be one.

Levy also attributed their decision to opt for a host-less format to the "singular and irreplaceable presence" of the late host Robert Stack. "In Robert's absence, we are letting the spirit and the strength of the stories carry the narrative," he explained. "Above all, our aspiration was to make a new chapter worthy of his memory and of iconic contribution to this iconic series."

NPVinny

Dec 13, 2017
The first episode is going to be about the murder of the brother of a radio host for a show I listen to here in Orlando. Didn't even know the dude had a brother, let alone one who was murdered.