• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Boclfon479

Oct 25, 2017
YYH is one of my favorite anime's, and one of the first ones I saw when I was little.

that being said, I'm scared. I don't know how well it will translate to live action.

Rahfiki

Oct 28, 2017
It's faithful to the manga and outside of a few cringey lookin' cgi it was a pretty good show
Love to hear it. Lowkey you just sold me on finishing it. Mind spoiling where the show ends to me in a direct message? I kinda like to know what arc I'm ending on whenever I've read a manga first

J75

Sep 29, 2018
Interesting, never saw the anime, but I heard tons of praise from it, so will check this out.

Last edited:

Belfast

Oct 28, 2017
What I've watched of Alice in Borderland so far (if that's any indication) isn't too bad. With Netflix money, these adaptations might be alright. Of course, Yu Yu and One Piece are going to require a lot more SFX work.

HStallion

Oct 25, 2017
MV5BNjRmZDc4MzUtYzc5NC00YjZjLTk3NzUtZTA0NGFjMDFkYmI2XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNDQxNjcxNQ@@._V1_.jpg

Lulu

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Awww, wack. I need some hollywood anime. Hurry up with mha

AlecKoKuTan

Oct 29, 2017
Irvine, CA
One of the jump manga/anime that could work live action, but I bet they'll find a way to fuck it up. Bet they don't even try the dark tournament arc

Mewzard

Feb 4, 2018
Like anything else, I'm willing to give it a shot, but I won't go in super optimistic until we learn more. YYH means a lot to me, so I hope they do it justice.

I hope it's better than their Saint Sriya efforts.

Their CG series is the only reason we have Saint Seiya fully subbed and dubbed in English now, so I can't hate it for that reason alone...well, that and the cover of Pegasus Fantasy by The Struts.

Hopefully we can get the movies and the Hades OVAs dubbed too.