• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

shadow_shogun

Oct 25, 2017
Very nice, feeling his voice as well.
ehh3.png

Toni

Banned
Nov 13, 2017
Orlando, Florida
The fact that Henry pulled off the Geralt voice was super unexpected haha. And the sword fighting choreography looks much better than I anticipated.

The special effects for Aard Sign Magic looked fucking good too. Incredibly hyped for this, man.

Could be Netflix's "Game of Thrones" moment.

Dr. Mario

Oct 27, 2017
Netherlands
Some shots look hokey but then there's also huge ass battles already. They should probably have paced it a bit more and scale up when the viewers are there, or I worry a bit that it becomes like Marco Polo, burn up very quickly when the quality is not there.
Then again can't complain too much. Big budget The Witcher so soon already. Looking forward to December.

Damn Silly

Oct 25, 2017
PC Gamer made it!

Thought the rest of the trailer was fine, looks like fairly standard, but enjoyable fantasy fare.

Nec

The Fallen
Mar 12, 2019
sound fx is a little weird in the swords fights, maybe too generic

Deleted member 864

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
This is looking better and better, also looks like it's going to be a Witcher/Star Wars weekend for me. :P

Last edited:

Aniki

Oct 25, 2017
That looked amazing. Just wish the trailer showed more of the fantasy side. Anyway, can't wait to watch it.

JakeNoseIt

Catch My Drift
Verified
Oct 27, 2017
Wow this looks really good. As a mild Witcher fan I am way more excited than I expected to be. Cavill's voice sounds really good here

Papacheeks

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Watertown, NY
It's book accurate. The games changed a lot.

That know, but I even like the way CD changed it from even the first game. A lot of what they did artstyle wise, in how countries were depicted in what they wore ect. Was all super well done, that what I'm seeing from the Netflix version comes off as generic as fuck.

I'm still going to check it out As I love the witcher. But it's hard not to compare the improvments CDPRJRED has made on witcher series IMHO.

gig

Prophet of Regret
Oct 25, 2017
Some promising stuff in there but I guess I'll be the one to say it... the effects looks cheap as hell, the settings look generic, and Cavill still can't act (though there were one or two promising lines in there).

Hope I'm wrong about this because I really want it to be good but this trailer is far worse than the teaser.

Herey

Unshakable Resolve
Jan 10, 2019
Looks pretty decent, much less YA-ish than the first trailer.

ThousandEyes

Banned
Sep 3, 2019
does Geralt say the "evil is evil lesser greater it makes no difference" line in the book becuase if he doesn't they took that straight from the WITCHER 3 killing monsters trailer lol