• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Hieroph

Oct 28, 2017
We've gone full circle.

Also The Witcher joke here.

Seriously tho, I'm imagining something Quantic Dream style... and I'd love something like that.

ckareset

Attempted to circumvent ban with an alt account
Banned
Feb 2, 2018
The Dragon Prince game was confirmed a long time ago. The only question is will it have the budget to be something magnificent or just a typical licenced title

Mr. Pointy

Oct 28, 2017
Literally the Bandersnatch game from Black Mirror: Bandersnatch.

The Dragon Prince game was confirmed a long time ago. The only question is will it have the budget to be something magnificent or just a typical licenced title
I'm betting it'll be made by Platinum, but it'll also have negative budget.

NightShift

Oct 25, 2017
Australia
I fucking hate it when companies "talk" to each other like this. Makes me want the button to nuke the internet.

Anyway I am looking forward to the Bojack Horseman Dating Sim and Russian Doll by the Stanley Parable devs.

Kerotan

Banned
Oct 31, 2018
I love it when companies talk dirty to each other.
I have to say I'm now with the guys below. That was super cringe.
That entire exchange is so embarrassing.
Brands talking to each other makes me want to kill myself.

That said Haunting of Hill House game plz.
why do social media account managers exist
QkqAYyB.png
I am laughing so hard at the twitter conversation

Cringe as hell
Brands, they're just like us!

stumblebee

The Fallen
Jan 22, 2018
Would be all-in for a bojack point and click adventure or Tuca and Bertie Ace Attorney game (based off episode 3)

Woylie

May 9, 2018
marie kondo battle royale

i actually think this could be cool, depending on which shows they're basing stuff on. i'd play an aggretsuko metal rhythm game

Feb 15, 2019
Gimme a big AAA Stranger Things game in the vein of Alien Isolation but with bits of action when you fuck shit up as Eleven.

Rotobit

Editor at Nintendo Wire
Verified
Oct 27, 2017

Looking at that replies to that tweet, which I assume are leaked images because Lego leaks all the time, it could just be a limited set

a Lego Stranger Things game would be bizarre. Some messed up stuff happens in it, combine that with the fact modern Lego games just lift audio wholesale from their licenses and it'd be real weird.

that said it does suggest Netflix is willing to collab with Lego so we could get a licensed game from them, I just figure it'll be something more family friendly