• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Deleted member 28076

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 30, 2017
These are almost certainly all gonna be mobile games, like the current and upcoming Stranger Things games. But I'd love to be surprised.
platinum games presents Bojack Horseman Revengeance
If I were to die today
Puppet in that great charade
The last thing that you'd hear me say
Is bury me in different shapes
Of the parAAAAAAAAAAAAADE *SLICESLICESLICESLICESLICESLICE*

thebagel1

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
What IP can netflix even turn into a game? I could see maybe a Stranger Things survival horror done in the style of Silent Hill Shattered Memories. Other than that I have no idea. I thought Bandersnatch was pretty dumb.

Also that Twitter convo is sooooo cringe.

ThLunarian

One Winged Slayer
Oct 26, 2017
I think most of these ideas I just had could be good to great games:

-She-Ra sidescrolling adventure or Metroidvania where you can switch between Adora, Glimmer, and Bo at will. Adora can transform on a limited basis; Bo has special arrows he can run out of; Glimmer has limited Teleports.
-Sense8 third person cinematic Triple A. You have to juggle multiple storylines and manage whose skillset you're utilizing at any given time. This would be incredible.
-Russian Doll rogue-like/Telltale hybrid: kinda like Life is Strange but on steroids
-Stranger Things point and click style
-Haunting of Hill House survival-horror
-Disenchanted comedic JRPG (like South Park Stick of Truth)
-i haven't seen Altered Carbon but maybe Metroidvania would work for this?
-Black Mirror adventure or RPG taking place in the shared world that many of the episodes are set in, with a totally original story and characters
-Bojack Horseman mobile game starting Todd as the main playable character
-Bright WRPG that borrows heavily from Skyrim

Deleted member 48897

Banned
Oct 22, 2018
At least they're not going on about how worn down by the world they are and want to end it all.

(YOU'RE A FUCKING BRAND. IF YOU WANT TO END IT ALL, DO US A FUCKING FAVOR AND DELETE YOUR GODDAMN ACCOUNT)

Zubz

Oct 25, 2017
no

Wasn't there that sub-plot in the first season where Todd was addicted to a game that thematically seemed like some hyperviolent barbarian game, but was effectively just Panel de Pon? I feel they could just make that game real & call it a day.

At least they're not going on about how worn down by the world they are and want to end it all.

(YOU'RE A FUCKING BRAND. IF YOU WANT TO END IT ALL, DO US A FUCKING FAVOR AND DELETE YOUR GODDAMN ACCOUNT)

Did some brand do this?

Deleted member 48897

Banned
Oct 22, 2018
I dunno, sunny d or some shit I don't fucking remember and I don't fucking want to actually look it up. Fake feelings from even faker orange juice. Godt damn.

Oct 27, 2017
Florida
why do social media account managers exist
QkqAYyB.png

For my entertainment

RestEerie

Banned
Aug 20, 2018
House of Cards: Paper Mansion - US Election Sims
Kingdom: Ancient Terror - Dynasty warriors + Zombies
Castlevania - The game based on the anime based on the game
Stranger Things: The Obscure Incident - Telltale style adventure game
Orange is the new black: Containment - Adventure game akin to A Ways Out
Bird Box: Blinded by the Light - VR game with no visual and sound only

Genio88

Banned
Jun 4, 2018
well let's hope it'll be better than the Stranger Things game...I think it's either the Punisher or Dark

Tregard

Oct 27, 2017
I think most of these ideas I just had could be good to great games:

-She-Ra sidescrolling adventure or Metroidvania where you can switch between Adora, Glimmer, and Bo at will. Adora can transform on a limited basis; Bo has special arrows he can run out of; Glimmer has limited Teleports.
-Sense8 third person cinematic Triple A. You have to juggle multiple storylines and manage whose skillset you're utilizing at any given time. This would be incredible.
-Russian Doll rogue-like/Telltale hybrid: kinda like Life is Strange but on steroids
-Stranger Things point and click style
-Haunting of Hill House survival-horror
-Disenchanted comedic JRPG (like South Park Stick of Truth)
-i haven't seen Altered Carbon but maybe Metroidvania would work for this?
-Black Mirror adventure or RPG taking place in the shared world that many of the episodes are set in, with a totally original story and characters
-Bright WRPG that borrows heavily from Skyrim
Fuck yeah Russian Doll rougelike is a fantastic call

Raide

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Give me an Altered Carbon story based detective game where you can re-sleave upon death to solve crimes around the galaxy.

Raide

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
What they really should do is the following...

Have a Netflix Indie Jam event and let indie devs use a Netflix Original idea and make loads of different indie games.