• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Deleted member 3812

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
To any Netflix subscribers, Netflix is going to start streaming the latest Doom movie, Doom: Annihilation on Wednesday, December 25th:

CaptureDoomNetflix.PNG

DECEMBER 25TH UPDATE: Doom Annihilation now available for watching on Netflix.

Screenshot_20191225-030311.png

Last edited:

AlanOC91

Owner of YGOPRODeck.com
Verified
Nov 5, 2017
Wait there was another Doom movie? I only remember the one with The Rock and the FPS scene! Didn't know they made another.

HighFive

Oct 25, 2017
This movie was released in theater? Never saw it, i really thought it was cancelled or something.

Lagamorph

Wrong About Chicken
Oct 26, 2017
I don't know, I have a U.S. Netflix account and I logged in to check out what are the upcoming movies/series coming to Netflix soon and noticed Doom: Annihilation listed for release on Christmas Day.
Is there a section on the Netflix website where you can see what's coming soon? I've never seen anything like that, the only time I ever seem to be able to get a rundown of what's coming soon is if the Netflix app on my phone randomly pops up with a notification.

OP
OP

Deleted member 3812

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Is there a section on the Netflix website where you can see what's coming soon? I've never seen anything like that, the only time I ever seem to be able to get a rundown of what's coming soon is if the Netflix app on my phone randomly pops up with a notification.

Screenshot of what shows up clicking on that link when signed into Netflix and you scroll down:

CaptureDoomNetflix1.PNG

Valkerion

Oct 29, 2017
Cant wait to see them fight demons in tactical cycling gear that you can see because netflix likes to shine white lights on the camera instead of effects. Good times a comin!

Strafer

The Flagpole is Wider
Oct 25, 2017
Sweden
Dont bother, it's trash.

The The Rock movie was at least enjoyable.

This one was just bad.