• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Solo

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Unless S3 gives me some kind of reason to change my mind, I'm there for S4.

Lukar

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Oct 27, 2017
I just got renewed by Netflix and I'm about to make it everyone's problem.

jelly

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I'm only watching to see him get caught and now I have to watch two more seasons, bah.

thecowboypoet

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I'm sure I've said this before but I've never seen a show go absolutely off the rails like You did in season 2.

Astral

Oct 27, 2017
Wasn't really a fan of the direction season 2 went at the end and season 3 really seems to lean into the absurdity. If season 3 really is more of that, I might not be there for 4.

Leeness

Oct 27, 2017
Aw yeah. Interested to see how they try to reconcile book 3 and season 3.

Also:
make Joe more ruthless again, please. Book Joe is a PSYCHOPATH. TV Joe is kind of a put upon weirdo who sometimes kills people a bit too much.

Aprikurt

â–˛ Legend â–˛
Oct 29, 2017
Show might as well be called "Ridiculously attractive people get away with murder Scott free" but I'm here for it

FluxWaveZ

Persona Central
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Oh wow, an early guarantee. Not bad.

The absurdity makes this show. Looking forward to seeing it go even crazier in S3.

Lowrys

Oct 25, 2017
London
I loved season 1 but episode 1 of series 2 immediately shit the bed when...
...despite arriving in LA with no money, he's already somehow built a new version of his see-through abduction prison in a storage facility. It made sense in series 1 because he adapted the rare book chamber. In series 2 it was ridiculous, and in a bad way.