• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

PuppetMinion

The Fallen
Nov 1, 2017
On episode 6. I love how different it is and the crazy turns. Often I read how the shows will go but this is really hard to tell. I just try to not think to hard about the story and enjoy the ride.

People really need to give it 3-4 episodes before giving up on it for good.

Speely

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Part way through the season. It's pretty good in some ways, but all the twists seem kinda been-there-done-that, and the characters are sort of frustrating in a "why would you do that" kind of way. Not catching me overly much, but it's a fun enough romp for a dose of space adventure.

Chaos Legion

The Wise Ones
Oct 30, 2017
I think this show had an interesting concept and in the right hands would have been damn good.

But it's so bad I can't even enjoy some of the nicer things they attempt. Everyone is just moronic. The AI is even moronic. I just can't.

KeinPlanB

Alt account
Banned
Aug 6, 2019
On episode 6. I love how different it is and the crazy turns. Often I read how the shows will go but this is really hard to tell. I just try to not think to hard about the story and enjoy the ride.

People really need to give it 3-4 episodes before giving up on it for good.
I stayed the full journey and experienced no improvement.

Amnixia

▲ Legend ▲
The Fallen
Jan 25, 2018
Show had a bad start, but later on it got good. Interested in seeing a second season.

Commedieu

Banned
Nov 11, 2017
is the last episode before Starbuck talking about the making of? Did it end on a cliff hanger, it was 4am. It wasn't good but I must know. I was just curious how it would all come together, but every episode nothing really did.

Reminded me of Dark Matter, but DM was more coherent.

pxleyes

Oct 25, 2017
Absolutely terrible. Skimmed the majority of the season and watched the ending. What a hot mess.

Dunlop

Oct 25, 2017
While not as bad as Black Summer (aka half the population would be alive if people knew how to close a door), it was still pretty generic and nonsensical

Elandyll

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Am at episode 8, and I gotta admit I was pretty entertained so far, in a very pulpy/ trash/ predictable way.

I kinda hope there will be a second season 😁

Boclfon479

Oct 25, 2017
I watched the entire season.

It wasn't horrendous, but it wasn't great either. Maybe a meh-meh+

It DID make me want to rewatch Firefly though

Rendering...

Oct 30, 2017
Honestly a little offended to see three vastly superior movies in the title.

The first episode was... something. I'd like to extend a special thank you to Tyler Hoechlin for wearing that tight shirt. And a second thank you to Katee Sackhoff for having fabulous hair in all circumstances.

DevilMayGuy

Oct 25, 2017
Texas
Damn, even if the majority of posts are absolutely dunking on this shit show, it's sad that this trash gets a 3 page thread while Patriot and other great shows wallow in obscurity with 1 page or less makes me sad lol
Gotta watch that review at some point when I have an hour to kill

Oct 27, 2017
I liked it, kinda. Lots of awkward stuff, but overall entertaining. It didn't hang around with plot points which worked in its favourite. It really crammed in as many sci fi tropes as it could. Its really all over the map from V to Alien, but kinda fun in a lot of ways. Some good actors in it and some terrible ones. So hit and miss.

Sooo many plot holes. You need to have a well practiced suspension of disbelief.

Reminds me of some of the fun sci fi from the 80s that were just barmy.

As to people saying that it is one of the worst shows they've ever seen, that has to be hyperbole there are plenty of worse shows wrt to wrting and acting.

LordDraven

Banned
Jan 23, 2019
Am I alone where... the lead protagonist is a terrible actor yet the premise has enough to it to keep watching?
It's a pretty good time thus far (just finished episode 4) but the lead protagonist just seems miscast here

Kyougar

Cute Animal Whisperer
Nov 3, 2017
watched the Season.

What you guys and girls don't understand: Those are the brightest Scientists on earth after 100 years of Instagram and Facebook!

The title should add the Movie "Idiocracy" to the mashup. This series is a metacommentary on where we are heading!
😂

PIMPBYBLUD

Oct 27, 2017
This show started out strong but halfway way through the characters started to really annoy me. I'm hoping the second season is a little better.

StaffyManasse

Oct 28, 2017
I recently got Netflix again and then went looking for something to watch.

"Oh, new sci-fi. Let's watch the 1st episode to see if it's any good..."

WHY? Why Netflix WHY? Why is every sci-fi on you shit?!

Kyougar

Cute Animal Whisperer
Nov 3, 2017
Netflix making a good scifi show is as probable as hitting a planet in a dark cloud.

Oct 27, 2017
The show was...ok I guess. But I know people who liked it. I just can't get over the fact that with humanities most important undertaking in its history, we send a bunch of dumb, inexperienced millennial types to carry it out instead of a bunch of seasoned, well trained, professional astronauts, diplomats and/or military people. I mean, really?

kurahador

Oct 28, 2017
Yay...as far as terrible shows go, at least this wasn't boring. Really curious on where they'll go next season.

Daphne

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
I really find the renewal depressing. I understand that enough people must have watched it, and lots of people like trashy crap, but can't there be some standard, some bar as a minimum. This was so embarrassingly bad.

Vilix

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Texas
Sorry to bump this. I just started watching it. But would someone please tell me who thought it would be a good idea to have a story about the biggest assholes come together in outer space? I mean, I'm on the third episode. These people woke up from hyper sleep ready to go off on each other. Jesus Christ, this is so depressing to watch. The one person in charge of comms... She's like this rageaholic. And this is suppose to be somewhat believable and entertaining???

z e r t

Oct 27, 2017
Sorry to bump this. I just started watching it. But would someone please tell me who thought it would be a good idea to have a story about the biggest assholes come together in outer space? I mean, I'm on the third episode. These people woke up from hyper sleep ready to go off on each other. Jesus Christ, this is so depressing to watch. The one person in charge of comms... She's like this rageaholic. And this is suppose to be somewhat believable and entertaining???

Oh boy welcome to the club. It's the perfect show to hate-watch. You will absolutely hate every character, you will laugh, be angry and yet you will come back for more.

Stinkles

Banned
Oct 25, 2017

Jersey Cosmic Shore
Big Bang Brother
90 Ly Fiancé
Nightmare Kitchen: Amy's Black Hole Bakery
The Bacheloreternal