• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

SpoonyBob

Oct 27, 2017
Arkansas
Anyone have nerdy shit on their vehicles? It's getting more and more common seeing stickers or decals of game or anime related stuff in recent years as both hobbies gradually become less niche, so does anyone else have something like that on their preferred method of transportation?

A few years ago my brother was working in a print shop and had them print out a sticker of Barioth from Monster Hunter for my car which turned out great I think (though maybe a little hard to tell here).

fUvnJ7o.jpg

At work we have an etching laser (which is fun to mess with), and I'd been meaning to etch onto a blank license plate I'd been setting on for a while. Finally thought of what I wanted to put on it and came up with this.

KCut11P.jpg

Anyone else? Pictures always appreciated!

Last edited:

BDS

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I want to add stuff to my car but I'm afraid it'll be hard to remove or permanently damage the paint.

Dyle

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Someone in my apartment building had a yoshi sticker but I think they decapitated it scraping ice off their car and it's kind of creepy looking now

Unicorn

One Winged Slayer
Oct 29, 2017
I used to have a shitty boxy red Volvo and my plate was PKMNRED

Aside from that, no.

SonicRift

Oct 27, 2017
I've got a tiny plush Mario buckled into my rear centre seat. Whenever I give people a ride, they're enamoured by it.

Deleted member 29691

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 1, 2017
I want to change my plate to LOVEDVA

Also I used to always see a pt cruiser absolutely covered in anime waifu stickers. Like every possible inch of surface area. That was a trip.

Weebos

Oct 25, 2017
I prefer to keep my car free of stickers and decals and such. I've seen some fun ones though, I think my favorite was somebody with a Pokemon GO Team Valor symbol on their spare tire cover.

BasilZero

Oct 25, 2017
Omni
A pikachu plush that's hanging in my Toyota Tacoma

Nothing else and nothing in my Lexus es300

I don't really like decorating rooms or vehicles with stuff I visually consume.

The only reason why the pikachu plush is there is because my parents love pikachu 😂

Rookhelm

Oct 27, 2017
I've got 2 star wars stickers on my rear window; the imperial symbol and a stormtrooper head

Deleted member 6263

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I've been wanting to get something related to FFVII but everything I see is usually related to the meteor which always gets me second guessing myself something like

ecca6ddfcd621c6ed57ccbd6630b4605.jpg

King Alamat

Nov 22, 2017
I have a Riolu doll nestled in my rear window. Unfortunately, the distance from the headrest and the angle of the window meant I had to shove the poor little dog's face right in the corner. Probably should've gotten a Pokemon that wasn't bipedal, but Barnes and Noble didn't have that many options.

Brick

Oct 25, 2017
I used to have the Lambda symbol on the back of my motorcycle helmet. Seemed appropriate.

cj_iwakura

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Coral Springs, FL
I have a My Neighbor Totoro sticker that says "Cat Bus Parking". I used to have a Sailor Saturn decal and the Imperial logo on my old car, but I couldn't get them to transfer.

Wetwork

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Colorado
My favorite thing is seeing anime stickers on old Subarus. Its just a mood. I just have a National park sticker on mine, tho. I'm lame.

djplaeskool

Oct 26, 2017
I had a small window sticker of the Bastokan flag from FFXI on the rear windshield of my old 2000 Toyota Corolla back in the day

N8zvuKs.png

Aurongel

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
I'm a bit of a control freak with a tendency towards minimalism and cleanliness so my car is completely free of any plushies, junk hanging from the mirror and colorful personalizations. I also live in a city so the less visible stuff there is inside my vehicle, the less likely I am to have my window busted by some thief. More power to people who aren't bothered by that sort of thing though, I saw a Corvette just yesterday with a giant Vegeta decal on the back windshield.

Tamanon

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I had a NERV parking decal I got from some Evangelion DVD back in the day. "God's in his Heaven, All's right with the World."

Shadybiz

Oct 27, 2017
Nothing on my current car, but I had Superman's S symbol on my back windshield on the last car. I was very cool and extremely popular, obviously.

h0tp0ck3t

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
My old car I had a Black Mesa parking pass on the window
Current car has an SCP Foundation window sticker and an Umbrella Corporation license plate holder

Citizencope

Oct 28, 2017
My one and only bumper sticker was "achievement unlocked" during the height of the Xbox 360.
Got some laughs when I looked in rear view. Laughs at me or with me I'm not sure.

AliceAmber

Drive-in Mutant
Administrator
May 2, 2018
I have a bright green kia soul and I have a few Bulbasaur items. Want to add more!

Richietto

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
North Carolina
I have a Demoman decal on the back of my car

s-l300.png

and companion cube car dice that I got from valves store like 10 years ago but that's about it.

mhayes86

Oct 27, 2017
Maryland
On my first car I had a Triforce decal, the Katamari Damacy prince decal, and a companion cube decal. I set the prince and companion cube in a way that made it look like the prince was rolling the cube.

Nothing on my second or third cars.

I have nothing on my current car other than a mjolnir pendant hanging from the rearview mirror.

Kromeo

Oct 27, 2017
I don't have them myself but I've seen a few cars with either the FFXIV meteor logo or various class logos

Jamesways

Oct 28, 2017
Minneapolis
I'm a racing nerd, so I have an IMSA sticker and a small outline or the Road America track, I go there almost every year for the IMSA/Weathertech/American LeMans race.

SolidSnakeUS

Oct 25, 2017
I have a Steins;Gate Future Labs Member static sticker on the inside of my back windshield. I've had that for... a decade about?

liquidmetal14

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Florida
I keep one of those funcopop Batmans on top of my rear view that a cousin of mine have me in 2016.

I look at him like ceiling cat or somehow, SOMEWAY, protecting me.

Deleted member 17092

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
The nerdiest thing I've put on my car was a Bernie bumper sticker and I've already taken that off :(

Lukar

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Oct 27, 2017
I have a dorky af "my other ride is a chocobo" sticker, as well as a small sticker of my fursona.

Thac

The Fallen
Nov 1, 2017
I had a bunch of rock climbing related stickers on my last car and I enjoyed that - just haven't gotten around to putting stuff on newer car though the wife liked it because it made it easier for her to find the car in a parking lot :D