• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Weiss

User requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Card Game FPS is exactly the kind of off the wall concept that instantly gets me.

Emergency & I

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
This is made by Ben Esposito who made the wonderful Donut County.

Day 1 for me.

Also, I got shades of Paradise Killer from the look.

Rosur

Oct 28, 2017
Looked interesting do wonder how it will control if on rails or full control.

Feep

Lead Designer, Iridium Studios
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Looked rad as heck to me. In a sea of mediocre announcements, this one stood out.

rickyson33

Banned
Nov 23, 2017
this one definitely looks a lot better than I was expecting it to

excited to see how it turns out

smocaine

Oct 30, 2019
Look right up my alley. I actually tried making a game like this once, as a fan of movement mechanics like rocket jumping, bhop, surf, etc. in games.

Last edited:

Djalminha

Alt-Account
Banned
Sep 22, 2020
Annapurna usually pick good games and it's super original. I'm interested to say the least.

Yabberwocky

Oct 27, 2017
With Annapurna publishing, it does pique my interest, but I have to admit the trailer didn't do a lot for me. Looking forward to seeing impressions closer to release.

ETA: Wait, this is a Ben Esposito game? I loved Donut County, definitely more on my radar. It should feel great to play, at least.

Last edited:

NightShift

Oct 25, 2017
Australia
Steve Blum doing his Spike Spiegel voice, Machine Girl, first person platformer shooter and clean cool art design. I'm so fucking in. The card shit is weird but I'm willing to give it a go. By far the most interesting and original game in the whole direct.

dasu

Aug 2, 2018
Cards + shooting as the genre is at least head turning, but I get the feeling that this is multiplayer focused (although there wasn't enough shown to know for sure).

Weiss

User requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
If Steamworld Quest taught me anything it's that adding card game combat to other genres is a winning formula.

I'd play One Step From Eden too but I'm afraid of roguelikes.

SCUMMbag

Prophet of Truth - Chicken Chaser
Oct 25, 2017
Looks great. Glad it's on steam because it looks like you'd need the precision of a mouse to play it anything like that trailer.

Qudi

Jul 26, 2018
Day 1 for the pc version. This needs to be played with a high framerate.

Miker

Oct 25, 2017
What a strange game. Anime-inspired art for the portraits but no first person viewmodel at all. The people who will be drawn in by the character portraits are probably also the same people who have never heard of dedicated rocket jumping/surf/bunnyhopping maps.

Yinyangfooey

Oct 27, 2017
Uh, I like the aesthetics but first person view? It's a shame that the cool artstyle goes to waste like that

Jawmuncher

Crisis Dino
Oct 25, 2017
Ibis Island
Weird release date if it's supposed to come out in a month or so. Regardless I'm interested. I'll give anything a chance that reminds me of Metal Gear Acid.