• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
OP
OP
Xenosaga

Xenosaga

Oct 27, 2017
opxiFJJ.gif

AwShucks

Oct 27, 2017
Yeah I'm not watching all of that trailer...I don't want to spoil too much. TWEWY is one of my all time favorites so this is already a day one for me. I can't believe it's only a couple months away!

diakyu

Dec 15, 2018
No one was introduced as the game master so I wonder if they're saving that. Unless that pretty big lineup of Shinjuku reapers is it?

Brrandon

Dec 13, 2019
I remember thinking about a year ago that i was glad square hadnt fallen for epics checks yet, but seeing recent events, oh what a fool i was haha

Unknownlight

One Winged Slayer
Nov 2, 2017
The chin strap is so bad. Worst lead art Nomura has done. All the rest of the characters look great and the main guy would be fine if they just got rid of the dumb chin strap.

He looks like one of those jerks wearing his mask incorrectly and I hate it. Dumb chin diaper.

diakyu

Dec 15, 2018
I am pretty sure that Hishima is going to be the orginal big bad but is working against the real big bad
Somehow I totally forgot he was introduced as game master in the reveal lol

I was reading some comments on other sites about how it was disappointing we saw Neku but Neku is small-time where's Joshua and Hanekoma 👀👀👀👀

benbeau

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I'm gonna need an alert when the soundtrack is dropping because I'm there day 0.

Inquisitive_Ghost

Cranky Ghost Pokemon
Oct 26, 2017
Fucking weird trailer. I don't care about endless character introductions for people I have zero feelings toward because I haven't played the game yet. Feel like the character design is weaker than the first game too. Still not a lot of information on how they changed the battle system from the first game. Also didn't click with any of the music clips until the last one, and I love the first game's soundtrack.

Despite all that, I'm not even sure it's the type of game that trailers well, so I'm still hoping it's good. The way they translated the art to 3D was very impressive.

This is real? It's so... static. Like it just falls flat for me. The super static poses don't match the high energy of the sharp blacks and whites and the sky palette and art style don't match anything else in the image.

Imitatio

Feb 19, 2018
The gameplay looks kinda ... bleh. What exactly are you even doing there?

And do we know what version they're using for the trailers? PC? Switch?

diakyu

Dec 15, 2018
Idk hiding Neku's full design when we clearly see it's not the same hair but we're told it's him kinda makes me suspicious

ze_

Oct 28, 2017
Combat does look overly simplistic, but it at least looks great.

51101720539_29138c42be_h.jpg

51101640851_b4e1abbe44_k.jpg

ILikeFeet

DF Deet Master
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Neil being in this is weird. But I dig everything else. I'm just not too keen on bring back characters like this. Given his story, the justification might come off as a pretty big reach