• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mickagau

Dec 11, 2018
France
It seems some people who preordered the physical version of the game on SE NA store were accidentally sent a download code for the full game. Based on Twitter reports it was still possible to receive a code a few minutes ago.
So beware of spoilers or rush to the SE store.

FooF

One Winged Slayer
Mar 24, 2020
Can confirm. My friend is currently playing it and a few other people on discord have show themselves downloading it. Never change se maybe one day you'll have a launch without it leaking well in advance.

It's only the switch version that leaked

Last edited:

plastic love

▲ Legend ▲
Sep 19, 2019
Well time to unplug myself from the internet until the 27th. See you on the other side, Era.

Strings

Oct 27, 2017
Seems to be switch version only
nooooooooooooooooooooooo

giphy.gif

squall23

Oct 25, 2017
So if I read that OP correctly, people who preordered the physical version got a leaked early code for the digital version? Meaning they'll end up with 2 games?

Zimmiwood

The Wise Ones
Oct 25, 2017
who lives in NA and wants a free twewy game? since it can't ship to eu
EDIT: claimed!

Last edited:

DNAbro

Oct 25, 2017
Yup, game loads up fine and I'm starting now.

Definitely won't post anything in regards to spoilers.

Edge

A King's Landing
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Celle, Germany
It's a nice accidental reward for people who ordered there I guess. :P
Cause I have no idea why the fuck you would order there in the first place and not at Amazon or literally anywhere else. 😅

Viale

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Ultimately, I'm glad it's switch only cause I know I would have bit and spent more money if it was the PS4 version. Next ten days are gonna be rough ;-;

Status
Not open for further replies.