• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

eso76

Prophet of Truth
Dec 8, 2017
I suppose I'll have to ask him to show me his ticket and if he doesn't have one, which I somehow expect to be the case, I'll have to throw him off the train.

(World of trains)

Minamu

Nov 18, 2017
Sweden
I beat Uncharted: Lost Legacy today and I bet the basically immortality of the cast members in that game would easily win over the Nemesis any day.

Bee.Cups

The Fallen
I'm playing Witcher 3 so I guess it depends on whether Gerald sees him first and whether Nemesis has a bunch of guns. If he has no guns or geralt sees him first I'm pretty sure Nemesis dies. Magic, potions, poison, I'm pretty sure Nemesis loses in a one-on-one fight
Edit, I was thinking nemesis from the movie not from the game so now that I have been updated on exactly how ridiculous he is I'm thinking it would probably take more than just geralt but I'm pretty sure yen and triss and all the sorceresses could take him down

Last edited:

HighFive

Oct 25, 2017
Give him some flowers so he can let me pass. Or throw him a bunch of yoshi eggs if he refuse to sell out.

SilentMike03

Oct 27, 2017
Loop him around a jungle gym, drop a pallet on him and then blind him with my flashlight.

(dead by daylight)

Zed

Oct 28, 2017
Devil May Cry 5. Nemesis is fucked. The only question is how stylish it will look to kill him.

m_shortpants

Oct 25, 2017
I was playing PUBG which would actually be a cool game mode lol on that map

I guess it would play out like the Thanos mode in Fortnite

KtotheRoc

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
I've been alternating between Shenmue II and Yakuza Kiwami 2. I don't think Ryo and Kiryu working together could take Nemesis, lol.

Deleted member 31133

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 5, 2017
FIFA 20.

Not sure what he would think of coming onto the Stamford Bridge pitch while Chelsea are playing PSG in the Champions League. Maybe it would calm him down. He could sit with the Chelsea fans, enjoy the match, then finally put down his weapons and be a Chelsea fan

Olinad

Oct 30, 2017
I'd play some Picross to find weapons to get rid of him (Murder by Numbers).
Or run away from him by climbing blocks and hope that the light from the final door destroys him (Catherine: Full Body).
Or defeat him with the power of my thighs (Ring Fit Adventures).

Son of Sparda

The Wise Ones
Oct 25, 2017
I'll first have a nice Tea Party with him and then try to recruit him to the Black Eagles house.

Fadewise

Nov 5, 2017
if the Hawkeye Hacked Golden Gun doesn't get him, a few rounds from 4x honed Izanagi's Burden will finish him off just fine.

Bunzy

Banned
Nov 1, 2018
Shoot a couple of guardian arrows at his ass and watch him explode. Then go collect some nemesis teeth and guts to make a potion or two

Oct 27, 2017
Dead Rising 1.

I guess I try to take him out with a mini chainsaw or just hide in the safe room and get a bad ending.