• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

litebrite

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Oct 25, 2017
I thought it was alleged inappropriate touching or something.Though I do recall that there were investigations into it that didn't turn anything up. Was there a new development?

it's spoiled my impression of him either way.

really sucks as i used to watch a lot of his content on YT, he got me really interested in astro-physics and astronomy in general :(

Oct 25, 2017
Toronto, ON
I thought it was alleged inappropriate touching or something.Though I do recall that there were investigations into it that didn't turn anything up. Was there a new development?

There was a rape allegation from his graduate student years, and several accusations of inappropriate touching and comments, including inappropriately using his position to pressure an employee into sex.

Lebron

Oct 30, 2017
His whole response and handling of the situation was also a side eye. That turned me off him alone.

Stooge

Oct 29, 2017

He was using his power positions over employees to get sexual favors. He's fucking gross and his response to it was also not good.

Status
Not open for further replies.