• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Ginger Hail

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Listened to the whole thing on Soundcloud since the site was getting hammered. Neil's done it again!

Platy

Oct 25, 2017
Brazil
Very good as expected, but "just a baby" being as good as it is and being one of the first ones is a problem because no other song can come close to it's greatness

Dest

Has seen more 10s than EA ever will
Coward
Jun 4, 2018
Work
This is not the sequel to Rollercloser that I expected.

Beedig

Feb 10, 2018
Thats . . A̛̺̺̭̦̯̺̱͉͑̆̄̕á̢͍͚̱̬͙̩̥̘̉́͒͆̓̕͠͠m̸̥̠͓̦̲̘͐̍̌̈͘͞ṁ̨̛͓͙̺̦̞̹͓͕̃̀̀͌̾͘͟͠ò̵̠͕͎̄͒͌́͘͘̕͜͢ỏ̸̡̗͚̘̝̓̓̄̓̀̎̀̕͢ͅȑ̞͚̪̣̤͍̽́̓͛́̂͠r̖̟͓̱͈̹̟͐̿̒̃̀̚͢ḛ̶̞̳̫̿̃̂͂̐͛͐̕͜e̷̡͍͙̣͚̭̪͇̻͋̎͛̉͐

Lastdancer

Nov 1, 2017
Honestly I get it but I feel like Neil should consider a version of Johnny without the Booing at the start; I thought that was a really well-done mashup

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
warios laugh fading into pee wees laugh and then mixing with the feel good inc laugh is everything i needed this year and more

Dest

Has seen more 10s than EA ever will
Coward
Jun 4, 2018
Work
Genuinely a 10/10. Fantastic. The best Mouth album yet. Incredible.

bananabread

Oct 28, 2017
His strongest work to date. Opened incredibly, lost me a little bit after 'Baby' with a few middling tracks but got me back and had me sitting there dumbfounded for about 45 minutes.

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
i heart that tiny, quiet "WAKEUP"

cant sneak that past me, neil

23qwerty

Oct 27, 2017
Can't help but be disappointed at the relatively weak start especially compared to Mouth Moods but it sure picks up after the first 6 or 8 songs

Wraith

Jun 28, 2018
For anyone else just listening on soundcloud who wants the track list:
genius.com

Mouth Dreams by Neil Cicierega

Mouth Dreams is the fourth mashup album in Neil Cicierega’s Mouth series. It is the first Mouth album in 3 years. There are many references to sleeping throughout the album as well
lemondemon.fandom.com

Mouth Dreams

Mouth Dreams is the fourth mashup album in the Mouth series by Neil Cicierega. It was released on September 30, 2020. The album was teased through a YouTube video uploaded on September 28, 2020. The album is available on neilcic.com/mouthdreams. The album has a Freequel: Mouth Sounds, a...

Last edited:

Willin

Oct 28, 2017
Is it possible to completely lose it for an hour straight?

I must have died a half dozen times listening to this.

zeuanimals

Nov 23, 2017
Oh man. I wonder if he's using Dreams. He needs to get on that shit. He'd be the king of Dreams.

The Real Abed

Oct 25, 2017
Pennsylvania
The only thing that bugs me is how each song leaks into the next so cutting it up leaves the beginning and ends of each file sounding abrupt. I wish he'd release them all without the cross-fading.

Mary Celeste

Oct 25, 2017
Crossfading only works if you only listen to an album all at once. Which people don't do as often these days when you have media players that can choose songs at random.
Yeah but albums are art and having the songs in their intended order is part of that. It'd be dope if he released standalone versions of course, more options are always better, but dude shouldn't compromise his intention to placate shuffle plays