• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

gig

Prophet of Regret
Oct 25, 2017
SLEEEPIN WITH MY CLOTHES ON
SLEEPIN WITH MY CLOTHES ON
...and i'm...
it's no surprise i'm
cause every now and then i
SLEEP WITH MY CLOTHES ON
can we forget about the
CLOTHES
i wore when i was
SLEEPIN
i didn't mean to
SLEEP WITH MY CLOTHES ONNNNNN

Incredible. This might be his best album.

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
'that's amore' is doing things to me i never thought possible

im crying in my office

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

MisterZimbu

Oct 27, 2017
When We Will Rock You dropped that is probably the hardest I've laughed since the quarantine started.

I needed this.

buttzilla

Sep 9, 2020
Just finished it. Pretty good. Definitely some imaginative choices here, though I felt it kinda lost the thread a bit during the Don LaFontaine saying random words part.

Now comes the exciting part, breaking down the mp3 indexing data and morse codes and other hidden messages placed throughout the album!

piratepwnsninja

Lead Game Designer
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
I'm only 7 minutes in. This is transcendent.

I'm also 7 shots of Kraken in tonight, but that has nothing to do with anything.

LProtagonist

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
oh no I have to go to sleep
I will listen to this tomorrow
I don't want spoilers for this album which is a weird thing to say

petethepanda

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
chicago
Didn't tune into the Twitch premiere until halfway through, going back and starting from the top now.

Every few years I remember Hoobastank exists lol

The Real Abed

Oct 25, 2017
Pennsylvania
I've only listened to the first 20 minutes but first impressions are wow.

I just hope the transitions aren't obvious on the separate MP3 versions of the songs. I'm on SoundCloud and it's just fading from one song to another but I can't help but imagine that would be annoying if I just want to hear one song. He had this same problem with Bustin where the intro to Bustin, with Larry King interviewing Ray Parker Jr., is at the end of Annoyed Grunt so it starts to play the GhostBusters song at the end but then ends abruptly. I'm sure if I listened to the whole album in one shot it'd transition smoothly. I wish he'd put the Larry King part at the beginning of Bustin.